Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Natural fertility enhancers

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:24 PM
  • 10 Replies
Ok I'm new here but hopefully You all can help me out. My fiance and I are trying to conceive our first baby... I've always had irregular periods (I have pcos) but started drinking fertiltea which seems I have helped. I'm looking for any more hints and tips to conceive! Any other natural herbs or drugs out there I should try? Has anyone had success with fertiltea? It has vitex, red chastberry, ladies mantel and green tea in it and I went from a 97 day cycle to 41 day after 6 weeks so yay! Anyway, I'm new and hope to conceive my miracle baby so so any hints would be well appreciated!
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
butterflymama21
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Not sure but I'm going to see if anyone else has more information because I want to know too.I had pcos too .... Ever hear of Vitex? I have thought of trying it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelbaby8486
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Vitex, evening primrose oil, b6, b12,folic.acid,prenatals :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RMB2011
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Vitex is my go to. I drink a tincture with my juice every morning as well as taking a pre natal multivitamin. Good luck mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Readyforbaby101
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:29 AM
I have tried vitex but not on its own! I'm drinking fertiltea now and it has it in it!
kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:31 AM
super b complex, evening primrose oil for cm, and red raspberry tea leaf before ovulation
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Get the book called "The Infertility Cure " by Randine Lewis. She has a section of herbs to take for PCOS.
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Well I was taking the vitex capsules along with maca root and I noticed a change very quickly. I do not have pcos but according to my dr I have all of the symptoms so he was surprised after blood work to find out there was no way I had pcos, but I was having cycles that would last three to four months and now I am down to a 28 day cycle. Perhaps the capsule is more potent than the tea, I noticed a significant difference in two months. Good luck hun!

kiddo0820
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Maca root
krissy920
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:51 AM
I drank grapefruit juice cd five to twelve
20Keller12
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Soy Isoflavones can help. Also Evening Primrose Oil. I take the recommended dosage of both. Soy can work like natural Clomid. Take say 220 mg (or something in that range) daily for a few days at the beginning of your cycle (ie CD - cycle days- 3-7). There are other ladies here that can give you some more specific info.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)