• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

quick question ladies, please take a sec and look

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:20 AM
  • 5 Replies

Poll

Question: What is your experience with the full web site of cafe mom from your home computer?

Options:

excellent, no problems

slow, and has problems loading

no idea, I'm always mobile

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

I rarely get to get on cafemom from my computer so I am always mobile, and for those of you who know me know that I am on every day. anywho, going off topic lol but what I am wondering is does anyone else seem to have issues when logged on from your home computer? Does cm take forever to load, and do you get messages that script is not responding or something like that? I don't have this problem with other sites, but want to make sure I don't have problems with my computer. Thanks for your time looking into my post ladies

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
HJMF
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:17 AM
No problems here. Hope you get it figures out!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
20Keller12
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:27 AM
My computer likes to do that too. A lot of times I'll have to refresh a page 10 times before it will come up. But mine I think it is my computer. I have a wally world $250 netbook. It was $20 cheaper than my phone and my phone works better. Pathetic isn't it?
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:30 AM
No not at all lol I think I figured out what makes the page run slow, the page has a million advertisements which take forever to load so I think that's what it is

Quoting 20Keller12:

My computer likes to do that too. A lot of times I'll have to refresh a page 10 times before it will come up. But mine I think it is my computer. I have a wally world $250 netbook. It was $20 cheaper than my phone and my phone works better. Pathetic isn't it?

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Me too but for the time being. .... I'm mobile ;)

Quoting HJMF:

No problems here. Hope you get it figures out!

20Keller12
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:33 AM
That'll do it. But yeah. My computer was $250. My phone was $270. So my phone works better than my computer.

Quoting momof1want1mor:

No not at all lol I think I figured out what makes the page run slow, the page has a million advertisements which take forever to load so I think that's what it is

Quoting 20Keller12:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)