Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy crap...

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:37 AM
  • 10 Replies

So im pretty sure i am 1 dpo....and i've had really bad cramps waking up and pain to the left side...and it hurts to do number 2

maybe this is a good sign........

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krissy920
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:57 AM

i  would try eating some fiber, it would be pretty rare to implant that fast it wouldnt give the cells time to grow. Are you sure you are not more like 6 dpo? Do you temp? It hurt for me to potty before i got my bfp with both kids.

joshnethansmom2
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:27 AM

i got a positive ovulation test yesterday....i dont tink i implanted already i dunno what it is

xtriciax
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:45 AM

have a history of cyst?

joshnethansmom2
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:06 AM

no never had one

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:52 AM

If you had a positive OPK yesterday then  you are probably ovulating today. You get a + 12-36 hours BEFORE you ovulate. So maybe the crams are you feeling ovulation pains.

Quoting joshnethansmom2:

i got a positive ovulation test yesterday....i dont tink i implanted already i dunno what it is

So_Devious20
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:55 AM
ovulation pain def

Quoting ShellBeth:

If you had a positive OPK yesterday then  you are probably ovulating today. You get a + 12-36 hours BEFORE you ovulate. So maybe the crams are you feeling ovulation pains.

Quoting joshnethansmom2:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HW614
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I sometimes get that feeling during ovulation. Good luck!! :)

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I agree, ovulation pain.

Good luck!  I hope you catch that egg!

joshnethansmom2
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:03 AM

so it was good we bd'd last night and every other night before this week?  should continue im pretty sure....

Quoting ShellBeth:

Quoting joshnethansmom2:

HW614
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:10 AM

YES! Perfect that you bd's last night especially :) I would bd today again as well.

Quoting joshnethansmom2:

so it was good we bd'd last night and every other night before this week?  should continue im pretty sure....

Quoting ShellBeth:

Quoting joshnethansmom2:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)