Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

weird periods-updated w/pic

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:29 AM
  • 14 Replies

so today would be considered my 3rd day on my af, but i stopped bleeding yestaurday, which would only be like 1.5 of bleeding. It started off ewcm with blood, then went to bleeding super dark blood which is weird cause my cycle was only 30 days, so its not like it had alot of old build up and now this morning wiping, my pad was empty but i again hot bloody ewcm when i wipe. My af's are usually about 4-5 days and normal flow the whole entire time.

Any ideas??

heres a pic that sort of looks like maybe theres a line, but when i interverted it theres a clear second thick colored line. but i took it as A BFN.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
So_Devious20
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:58 AM
test!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
armstrong7984
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Quoting So_Devious20:

test!

Really you think? I have no clue if I should or not. Logic side of me says I got a bfn and af came but was just short and weird, otherside says of course I'm preggo lol
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:48 AM

You could test just to put that aside.  Its likely you just had a weird AF, but its possible it was early pregnancy bleeding.  If you test, you can stop wondering & move forward either way.

armstrong7984
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Quoting GwenMB:

You could test just to put that aside.  Its likely you just had a weird AF, but its possible it was early pregnancy bleeding.  If you test, you can stop wondering & move forward either way.

Ya I'm gonna have to cause I'm suppose to start clomid tomorrow...
armstrong7984
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:34 AM

BUMP!

beeluv611
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:39 PM

BUMP!

wesleymom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Have you tested?
armstrong7984
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:03 PM

yup bfn

but doesnt make sense at all. i have no energy at all like im on af, and lower back hurts and my sense of smell is through the roof. Ill test again this weekend cause this just doesnt make any sense

Quoting wesleymom:

Have you tested?

wesleymom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:09 PM
I hope you get your BFP

Quoting armstrong7984:

yup bfn

but doesnt make sense at all. i have no energy at all like im on af, and lower back hurts and my sense of smell is through the roof. Ill test again this weekend cause this just doesnt make any sense

Quoting wesleymom:

Have you tested?

acook0331
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I don't see anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)