• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CD28, but don't want to test.

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:42 AM
  • 13 Replies

I'm approx 13-14dpo (not 100% sure when I O'd this month).  I took a test on Tues, BFN!  It was my last cheapie test I brought from home.  I'm living in Italy and they cost around $20 PER test. 

I'm having symptoms that make me think it's still a possibility.  Constant low back pain, slight dizziness, fatigue (I just woke up from an hour mid-day nap), EXTREME bloating, increased sense of smell, and temps staying above 99 degrees.

I think AF was due today, maybe tomorrow, but my cycle ranges from 28-31 days.

I also don't want to spend that money just to see another BFN.  I'm so sick of obsessing this month!

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HW614
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:46 AM

If you can, just wait. You'll know either way within a couple days! Gl!

4ever_a_memory
by Casey on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I know how you feel I live in Germany and the tests can get pretty pricey. Hugs hopefully you will get that BFP in the next couple days.

Freckles0808
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Thanks.  I probably will b/c getting a test would require me to walk a few miles to a pharmacy, and that's not happening today lol.  :)

Quoting HW614:

If you can, just wait. You'll know either way within a couple days! Gl!

Freckles0808
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Where in Germany are you?  If I was going to be here longer (been here since Oct, but go home in 3 weeks), I would buy cheapie tests and have them shipped.  If you buy from within Europe, the shipping isn't bad and you don't have to deal w/ the customs BS.  Thanks and baby dust to you, too!

Quoting 4ever_a_memory:

I know how you feel I live in Germany and the tests can get pretty pricey. Hugs hopefully you will get that BFP in the next couple days.

sjmommy2
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:52 AM
In nj where i live our test range from 1$ - 40
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Freckles0808
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:54 AM

http://www.homehealth-uk.com/medical/pregnancy-tests.htm

Quoting 4ever_a_memory:

4ever_a_memory
by Casey on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I'm in Schweinfurt (bavaria). If it doesnt work with just charting temps for the next couple months I am gonna have my inlaws stock up on some tests and mail to me (they are ready for grandbaby number 2 lol).

Quoting Freckles0808:

Where in Germany are you?  If I was going to be here longer (been here since Oct, but go home in 3 weeks), I would buy cheapie tests and have them shipped.  If you buy from within Europe, the shipping isn't bad and you don't have to deal w/ the customs BS.  Thanks and baby dust to you, too!

Quoting 4ever_a_memory:

Freckles0808
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:55 AM

As far as I know, they don't sell dollar store ones here, so the range is probably more like 20-50 lol.

Quoting sjmommy2:

In nj where i live our test range from 1$ - 40

Bero2007
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I'd hold off and wait a couple more days to test again. It sucks seeing bfns. I've seen 3 this week and still no signs of AF :/

Freckles0808
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:57 AM

That's a good idea!  We are keeping it a secret from family until we conceive.  My mom is also ready for another grandbaby, but she would bother us way too much.  I don't need more pressure!  Good luck this month.

Quoting 4ever_a_memory:

I'm in Schweinfurt (bavaria). If it doesnt work with just charting temps for the next couple months I am gonna have my inlaws stock up on some tests and mail to me (they are ready for grandbaby number 2 lol).

Quoting Freckles0808:

Quoting 4ever_a_memory:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)