Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you...???

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:10 AM
  • 6 Replies
My DH and I have been TTC again (after 2 miscarriages) for 3 months now. Do you ladies have any tricks that you may use to get your mind off things? I try not to think about it but let's be serious lol. Any ideas would be great! Thanks!
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
coffeemom37043
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Stop trying. It'll happen XD That's what happend to me. Tried for a year and a half, then as soon as I stopped trying and stopped thinking about it, I got pregnant lol

eesmommy
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Keep busy... very busy, don't calendar watch just set a schedule of dtd every other day and stick to it and just relax.....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
This. This is our 3rd month TTC and were not "trying" we just pulled the goalie haha no OPKs, no temping, no stress. just baby dancing!

Quoting coffeemom37043:

Stop trying. It'll happen XD That's what happend to me. Tried for a year and a half, then as soon as I stopped trying and stopped thinking about it, I got pregnant lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cupcake100211
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I am not watching a calendar and my husband and I are having fun...but I am using OPK's because one month I ovulate day 14 and the next  it is day 19. My dr wants to keep a check on that because of my history. I am putting energy into work and we are moving right not but it is still hard...thanks ladies! Any other suggestions will help!

coffeemom37043
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this

That is the best way to go about it! =] Goodluck

Quoting marissabrookee:

This. This is our 3rd month TTC and were not "trying" we just pulled the goalie haha no OPKs, no temping, no stress. just baby dancing!

Quoting coffeemom37043:

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Luck! We arent even actively TTC (just not really preventing) and thats all my mind thinks about!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)