Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Old pregnancy Myths!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:07 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

The other day I kept my niece, Kh'yah, for a few hours. Later that evening after she went home (she lives with my MIL), my MIL calls my SO and tells him that I'm pregnant!! When he asked her how did she know that, she said because Kh'yah kept looking between her (my MIL's) legs!! My SO told her that I had just taken a test the day before and it was negative and she said that that didn't matter....I could be ONE day pregnant!! WTH!!?? Now I have heard of people dreaming of fish but this!!???? Oh well...I guess only time will tell!!

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CountryGurl308
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I had the same thing happen to me...only my MIL told my dh that I was pregnant bc she had a dream about fish...which I never heard of before. Well at that time I was going on 2 weeks late an MIL didn't know that.So i had gotten my hopes up But it turned out that AF was just really late and now I'm  working towards next month. I really hope your MIL is right. That would be so exciting. FX

tiffanydenise
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:55 PM
I hope so too!! She would be the first one I would call!! Lol!! Good luck to you too!! FX'D!!
wesleymom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this
My sister called me and asked me if I was pregnant cause she was dreaming about fish. I turned out my other sister was pregnant, but I still have hope because pregnancies come in twos in my family
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tiffanydenise
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Good luck!!
Quoting wesleymom:

My sister called me and asked me if I was pregnant cause she was dreaming about fish. I turned out my other sister was pregnant, but I still have hope because pregnancies come in twos in my family

wesleymom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Thank you

Quoting tiffanydenise:

Good luck!!

Quoting wesleymom:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)