• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just wanted to throw-out a recommendation ladies :)

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:29 PM
  • 56 Replies
4 moms liked this

I suggest anyone who wants to try opks and wants to go the cheap route...go with WONDFOs. I highly suggest avoiding Answer brands, or even generic answer brand tests. I had issues with the brand when I ran out of Wondfos this cycle. And today out of scientific curiousity I peed on both a wondfo and a answer test....the wondfo is very positive, and the answer is very negative!!! I would truly suggest staying away from those tests ladies, save yourself the stress and just go with a Wondfo for a cheapie opk. They have never failed me!!!!!!

Now that I have gotten that bit of advice off my chest, how is everyone doing ladies?? WHere are you in your cycle?? I want updates?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:33 PM
I'm CD4 and AF is making her way out but I have the stomach flu :( been an awful 24 hours. But at least it's happening now and not during O time! Im going to take your advice and buy wondfo OPKs and HPTs.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I am doing good me and dh talked last night and I told him this time with IVF he is going to pick what month we start. I have picked the last 2 and they were both a -. How are you feeling?

wesleymom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Do you have any suggestions on getting pregnant.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Ughh I am so sorry. This year has been the worst for sickness. Last week two of my kiddos got a bug and threw up a few times. It didn't last long, but I just feel awful how much we have all been sick this year. I am ready for this whether to clear up and maybe all these bugs will go away. Hope you feel better girl! I definately would go with the wondfo opks, they are soooo worth what they cost!!

Quoting marissabrookee:

I'm CD4 and AF is making her way out but I have the stomach flu :( been an awful 24 hours. But at least it's happening now and not during O time! Im going to take your advice and buy wondfo OPKs and HPTs.

sspaschal2427
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:39 PM
I'm doing okay... AF was due yesterday I'm 16 dpo and sure I'm out because bfn on a day late.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_jessika
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Im on cd28 just wish af would start already but im sure not for a few days.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:40 PM

So has he decided when yall are gonna do it?? FX its THE month for you guys!!!! Keep me posted PLEASE!!!! I am feeling really good. Extremely tired as I was up all night with the kids fighting me for my bed because our power went out....WHILE I WAS IN THE SHOWER ironically enough. So I am trying to find time for a nap HAHA!! But I am doing well!!

Quoting hypnautica:

I am doing good me and dh talked last night and I told him this time with IVF he is going to pick what month we start. I have picked the last 2 and they were both a -. How are you feeling?

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:42 PM

OH MY, I can probably suggest a thousand things! Of coarse some work for some people but not for others!! What are you doing already?? Do you have regular cycles? And O regularly?? How long have you been TTC? Sorry for the 1,000 questions but it will narrow down my list of a thousand things if I have an idea of your journey LOL!!!

Quoting wesleymom:

Do you have any suggestions on getting pregnant.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe you ovulated lat and Maybe you just implanted late, FX thats the case and you get a late BFP!!! Good Luck Sweetie!!!

Quoting sspaschal2427:

I'm doing okay... AF was due yesterday I'm 16 dpo and sure I'm out because bfn on a day late.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Have you tested?? Good Luck Sweetie!

Quoting mommy_jessika:

Im on cd28 just wish af would start already but im sure not for a few days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)