• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you ladies believe in pregnancy readings

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:32 PM
  • 15 Replies
I have a reading done in the pregnancy request forum and in this forum. The one in the pregnancy request forum told me between now and April, but April stands out. The one in here said February and edd in October. She also gave me important dates and everyone she said was important to me. By the way my name is April, so I don't know if she was picking up on my name. What are your opinions on readings.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bero2007
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:33 PM

NO! I had several done and they were all wrong. If they do get it right it's by chance because they have to be right sometimes when they know you are ttc and asking if you will get pregnant.

wesleymom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:35 PM
The pregnancy forum wad never right for me, but maybe the one that was done in this forum will be.

Quoting Bero2007:

NO! I had several done and they were all wrong. If they do get it right it's by chance because they have to be right sometimes when they know you are ttc and asking if you will get pregnant.

CountryGurl308
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:36 PM

NO....I have had some done and they were all wrong also. They are only just for fun.

wesleymom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:38 PM
I know they are just for fun. I just like them. One lady in the pregnancy forum told me January or February and then the next day said April which is my name.

Quoting CountryGurl308:

NO....I have had some done and they were all wrong also. They are only just for fun.

CountryGurl308
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I have heard alot of women say they were right for them but then again alot has said they were wrong....it would be really great if they were right...FX that they are right for you!!!

Quoting wesleymom:

I know they are just for fun. I just like them. One lady in the pregnancy forum told me January or February and then the next day said April which is my name.

Quoting CountryGurl308:

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I believe that some people do have the power to see things but I do not believe they are good. Not that everyone who does them is ill-intentioned but don't think being able to see the future or read people etc comes from a good place if that makes sense.  I did see 2 palm readers in my life and they gave me eerily similar readings 1000 miles apart from each other (one in India and one in S. Korea) but I would never see one now since my opinions on them have changed.

true-love-21
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:52 PM

no lol they told me i would get pregnant sometime between april and something else lol i got pregnant a month after i did this....i missed my period nov 22 lol

wesleymom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Lol it's just funny how they change what they say

Quoting true-love-21:

no lol they told me i would get pregnant sometime between april and something else lol i got pregnant a month after i did this....i missed my period nov 22 lol

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:56 PM

I jsut did a rubys reading yesterday and she just emailed me to let me know she will get back to me in a few hours.

Lindyjf
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I really hope mine doesn't come true. The lady who did readings in this group told me my edd would be around Nov 2014!!! lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)