Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it too early to have pregnancy symptoms??!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:13 PM
  • 13 Replies

could if possibly be too early to have pregnancy symptoms, well signs that i conceived? i had my first positive opk on the 25th.... that past day or so i have had a ton of thick white cm... its not chunky... its creamy... right after ovulation i am dry as a bone until about 2 days before aunt flo and then it is clear.... any thoughts on this? could this happen this soon? no other signs.. just that...

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Yea anything out of your normal could be a sign. Around 5 or 6 dpo I dried up completely. Which normally I have lots of creamy and or chuncky CM! So I think its a good sign when your body doesn't something out of the norm. Good Luck

krissy920
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:17 PM
According to my chart i noted a digging sensation that ive never felt before at six dpo, seven dpo i sytarted with the dying of thirst and hot flashes. Those have been my only symptoms and still my only ones daily. So depending on when you implanted, depends on how soon you could feel symtoms.
MichelleH86
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:18 PM

yes i have been dying of thirst the past 2 nights.. i have to get up and chug water... its driving me nuts bc i never have to do that... and due to the fact i have to chug water i have to get up and potty as well

Quoting krissy920:

According to my chart i noted a digging sensation that ive never felt before at six dpo, seven dpo i sytarted with the dying of thirst and hot flashes. Those have been my only symptoms and still my only ones daily. So depending on when you implanted, depends on how soon you could feel symtoms.

krissy920
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Quoting MichelleH86:

Im not a big liquid person, so i knew when all i wanted was fluids, something was up. I hope this is it for you, how many days have you been thirsty for?
mama2gg
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:22 PM
I got signs as 5dpo (charted)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acook0331
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Could you have ovulated later?

MichelleH86
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:26 PM

just 2 nights.. i can't go through the night without getting up and drinking some water

Quoting krissy920:

Quoting MichelleH86:

Im not a big liquid person, so i knew when all i wanted was fluids, something was up. I hope this is it for you, how many days have you been thirsty for?

MichelleH86
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:26 PM

yes i very well could have ovulated later... im not 100% sure when bc i don't do temping.. everytime i go to do it, i mess it up

Quoting acook0331:

Rushn311
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I got signs 6dpo,  so you could have pregnancy symptoms

acook0331
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I don't temp either. I go off the last day that I had EWCM. I have seen women having positive opks for up to 5 days...

Quoting MichelleH86:

yes i very well could have ovulated later... im not 100% sure when bc i don't do temping.. everytime i go to do it, i mess it up

Quoting acook0331:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)