• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Q for women who have bf and had other children

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Kim
  • 5 Replies
I'm about 17dpo if I oed on the 14th. I bf both of my other children. Weened at 6 months. I have been using wondfo hpt. Started tested at 12dpo. Neg but thought I saw faints. 13dpo didn't see anything. Af is due tomm. If she desides to arrive on time. But anyway here is my q. I have been getting the feeling of "let down" I check and nipples are dry. I haven't felt this in over 3 1/2 years. I will b testing in am. Only symptoms I have is increased cm,bloating,headaches,tired no cramps so. I'm usually dry before af. I have like watery creamy cm. fx. But not much hope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
beeluv611
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Fx! <3

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I had this
I didn't have "sore boobs" like everyone else describes....I had more of a "let down" feeling...like tingly itchy
I still get it now too and I'm 9wks

FINGERS CROSSED HON!

Try a walmart cheapie...I got a postive on that before a freakin FRER! I think they're more sensitive

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I actually randomly get this every once in awhile and I know I am not pregnant right now. I did extended BF with both (16 months with the first and 18 with the second) but it has been over a year since I stopped. About once a month I feel the "let down" feeling as well. I dont know what it is but I havent had milk in about 9 months.

SaGe_Ed
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I still get the let down feeling once in a while, and I haven't bf for almost 18 months now and am definitely not pg.  But GL!  Fx these symptoms mean you'll be getting your bfp soon!

babycarney08
by Kim on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Thanks ladies. Fx. :). I'll b testing in am and will up load pic. I've gotten the feeling on and off all day esp when I have my bra off. It's weird. I also had cp in nov tho. Maybe that could b the cause?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)