Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did a little research experiment....

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:51 PM
  • 11 Replies

Ive said before that my best friend is an intuitive psychic/reiki master.  She doesnt usually 'read' friends and family, but given that I am so stressed she wanted to give me some hope.  So randomly one day I get a text from her that reads:   I think that Feb to March is a good time for you to get pregnant. It just feels like a new start for you, like spring, when things are in bloom.  So be patient and by end of the year you will have your baby!

So, she and I were talking about fertility/ttc readings and I how I was worried that there might be some unscrupulous people taking advantage of very vulnerable women.  So, we decided to invest a small amount  $30 into a reading with one that we picked randomly.  Her name is Suzanne and her clients are by all accounts very satisfied with her accuracy and her readings.  AGAIN, we picked at random, we in no way dispute, refute or disparage the womman who did the reading, we just wanted to see how her reading compared with Jills.  The reading from Suzanne came last night:

Conception Reading for Rhonda

January 30, 2013

I hope this reading finds you happy and healthy.  I also appreciate your patience.  When I connect with you, I see positive movement forward.  I feel your family is so wonderful and connected spiritually if not by blood.  I feel you have been amidst making changes in your home, finances and relationship.  I feel things are really coming together and the next thing to add is a child together.  I see a lot of love in this family. 

As far as fertility when I look at your ovaries I feel they are functioning.  I feel as though the Clomid is doing the job.  I tried to look at the ovaries when you are not on Clomid and I see functioning ovaries. I did feel as though your thyroid was a little sluggish which can affect ovulation. I feel as though your uterus is healthy.  I feel you need to take a pre natal with extra folic acid.  I also feel you should take a daily B6 vitamin.  I also suggest Preseed to aid the sperm in getting into the uterus.    I feel as though hubby may have some morphed sperm or slow moving sperm.

I see April as the month to conceive, find out or give birth.  I see a girl.  This little girl is going to be very loving, compassionate and active.  She will always have goals she is striving for and will not be afraid to go after what she wants.  I feel she will adapt well to school and will have many friends.  I feel she will try soccer and dance, but will have more interest in music and art.  I feel she will be very creative.  I do see some seasonal allergies that will be bothersome at times and a few really nasty colds or bronchitis in her early years.  I feel she will be smart and will not fall behind due to illness.  I feel in high school you will see a very mature young lady emerge.  I feel she will have set her goals for the future by freshman year.  She will do what she needs to get where she wants to be.  I feel in college she will earn a degree in medicine.  I feel she will venture into chiropractic medicine and/or physical therapy.  She will love what she does and her compassion will make her very successful.  I see her marrying in her mid 20's and having 2 children.

I see January of 2015 as the month to conceive or find out.  I see another girl.  This little girl is going to be very loving, sensitive, and smart.  She too will always have a positive outlook on things.  I feel she will be involved in music and will play the piano.  I feel she will also enjoy dance and gymnastics.  I feel she will be a bit shy when it comes to making friends.  She will have some issues with her self esteem off and on throughout life.  I feel she will earn good grades in school and will be on the honor roll often.  I feel in high school you will see her thrive and become much more social.  I see her having a steady boyfriend one that will carry into college.  I feel she will graduate with honors.  I feel in college she will earn a degree in psychology or social work.  She will love her career.  I see her marrying in her late 20's and having 3 children.

Good Luck!

Suzanne ~

So, thoughts? Opinions? Experiences?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RussiansWoman
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:11 PM

BUMP!

RussiansWoman
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:54 PM

BUMP!

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I dont really agree with/guy into the whole reading thing so I am not much help - but I did read your post! Here is a bump for you too as I know alot of women do agree with getting readings.

Eshadowgirl
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:00 PM

I have suzanne on FB, and am part of her private group. Cannot afford a reading, but seems shes got a lot of happy clients.....

I got a free 1 from a Cherie(december 23rd)....Stating I would concieve/findout/etc in January.....and would have a boy.

Its January 31st. I just ended my fertile period and BD'd 1 time.....So I think thats not going to happen.

I also got readings from Psychic Realm(here in CM) and got "May 2013 and Boy). 

So I dont know what to think. .....I really want 2013 to be the year we concieve and have our child....but mixed readings gets more stressing than hopeful for me.

x_Starr_x
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:02 PM
she did my reading got everything right to the T she said in Oct I'd be pregnant that next month Nov and she was right I'm now almost 14 weeks she predicted girl I find out in a few more weeks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
So_Devious20
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Wow!!!! Seriously detailed! I believe in ppl who can read 100% but I also believe very few ppl are legit. I hope she was right for you. fx!
Mandy1024
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:45 PM

All the psychics ive had a reading with have been different... One said within 14 weeks another said its not the time and waiting on a reading back... Also which Suzanne on Facebook is it?

Quoting x_Starr_x:

she did my reading got everything right to the T she said in Oct I'd be pregnant that next month Nov and she was right I'm now almost 14 weeks she predicted girl I find out in a few more weeks

x_Starr_x
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:47 PM
http://facebook.com/profile.php?id=167786546565265&refid=46

Quoting Mandy1024:

All the psychics ive had a reading with have been different... One said within 14 weeks another said its not the time and waiting on a reading back... Also which Suzanne on Facebook is it?

Quoting x_Starr_x:

mrskandi
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:56 PM

I did the reading with her and she said Feb 2011/2012 give birth or conceive,well here i am almost in feb of 2013 and nothing yet .

destiny2nv
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:18 PM
this is how I feel.

Op I had two different readings, made two different posts, two different ladies. It was done here in CM . They both said pretty close to the same thing. They both said 100% sure it's a boy, one said I would be pregnant by march, the other said I would find out in February .
Gosh, I'm really hoping

Quoting So_Devious20:

Wow!!!! Seriously detailed! I believe in ppl who can read 100% but I also believe very few ppl are legit. I hope she was right for you. fx!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)