• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**Official** February BFP Group 1/31/13

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:55 PM
  • 9 Replies

6 dpo today.  Temp was right back up again.  I had some tiny cramping this morning but otherwise I feel good.  I'm going to try to work out while ds sleeps.  I am hoping this happens soon.  It's about my only chance to sneak in some exercise!  Last day of January! 

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
haileysmom15
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Good luck hope this is it for you and hope you get to work-out 

playing soccer girltoddler girlexpecting girl

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Thank you!  I snuck in about 20 -25 minutes worth.  That is something!  My legs will be feeling it tomorrow I'm sure.  I'm using a stepper machine and it doesn't take much to work up a sweat! 

mommy2585
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I'm 6DPO, too. FF has reset my projected af start date from 2/13 to 2/9.

I'm letting myself have way too much false hope consiering the improbability. (BD was CD7 and O was CD10). I'm actually looking at my chart and wondering if CD11 wasn't the day of O. Just for fun, I ordered more wondfo OPKs for the soul purpose of purchasing the OPK/HCG combo pack. I figure that I'll eventually need more OPKs and hopefully will need to test for HCG sometime in the future. :)

On a side note, I was describing a strange dream to co-worker (the dream had absolutely nothing to do with babies), and her response was to ask me if I could be pregnant!! I told her that it wasn't possible, because I didn't want to share all the details. Still, it was an odd response. 

MsWood729
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Feeling good this AM when I woke up CD22/8dpo have some errands to run then getting my hair done for our Command Holiday party tonight.  Had a very vivid dream last night funny to say the least, have been having them often since the Big O.  Won't be able to get tot he gym today but I have a lot of walking to do so it's going to make up for it.  It's Feburary (well in Japan)Ladies can't wait to start seeing all those BFPs!!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Goodluck to you!  I find that between o and af I have fun dreams.  I know it's the hormones, but I find it pretty amusing. 

uriahadel
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:03 PM
I started spotting today and stopped. I am suppose to be starting af Saturday... I never have spotted before unless I was pregnant, and I am having all of these pregnancy symptoms...
Well my friend called me today to tell me about her dream. She said I overtook her night last night because her dream was about me being pregnant and she was so excited, and then she found out she was pregnant ( her dh has a vasectomy and they only have one child). She wants another child but can't have one... it was just weird that she had a dream I was pregnant and then she ended up pregnant. I guess we will see by Saturday. I am taking a preg test tomorrow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Goodluck to you.  I have had some spotting before af before and it was still af...course I had it too before a chemical pregnancy as well.  So it is possible!  fx!

zebbyzebby06
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:07 PM
cd6 for me 2!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:24 PM

More cramping going on today.  Not horrible, but noticeable.  I'm otherwise feeling pretty good.  Still hoping for something good for February. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)