• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kicked in the vagina

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:03 PM
  • 1 Replies

That's how I felt this morning, I felt like I was kicked in the vagina. I am 6dpo and in the 5 (6 this summer) years we have been ttc I don't remember feeling this. DH and I dtd last night before bed and I felt fine, other than some cramping, but I have been kinda crampy since 4dpo (normal for me) this morning when I went to the bathroom I noticed that I felt a little tender down there and I had A LOT of clear sticky CM mixed with some lotiony CM, I know that some of it could have been left overs from the night before, but most of it was CM. I took a nap around 10am and I woke up around noon with a migraine and my cervix/vagina felt like I got kicked in the crotch by a horse and I had even more lotiony CM, that feeling lasted for about 30 minutes or so but I still have cramping and I've gone to the bathroom a couple more times and I still have some (not as much) lotiony CM. Has anyone else had the happen during their 2ww?

Also here is my chart from today

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MAJL2009
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:23 PM

That is how I kinda feel right now; I'm 12 dpo though with a lot of cm...feels like af has started, but it hasn't.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)