Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT...Hope you ladies don't mind me sharing!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:57 PM
  • 28 Replies
3 moms liked this

I have been working on healthy eating and exercising since May of last year.  I took about a 3 month break after my miscarriage in August. I finally was able to get back to the swing of things at the beginning of December. All together I have lost 45 lbs. I still have about 35 lbs I want to lose, but I am pleased with the progress I'm making. It has really minimized the symptoms of my PCOS and made my cycles regular.I really feel like it will help me to get my BFP as well. (Hopefully I will find out in a few days that it has already worked. I'm 10dpo today)

Thank you ladies for letting me share with you!

Here is a before. (I got about 20 lbs heavier than this but don't have many pictures from then.)

At my heaviest.

And here is after 45 lbs down...

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:59 PM

You look super cute! I always say I go more buy my clothing size than my weight but I am the highest weight I have ever been (including being 9 months pregnant) right now so I know I have to kick my butt in gear! Did you use a program or just ate healthier?

MiKaLa88
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Thank you! I still have a ways to go to be where I want to be. I'm not strictly going by weight either. If I hit a place where I feel completely comfortable with myself before I reach my goal weight then I will just work on maintaining! I haven't used a program. I have trouble sticking to them. I've just ate a lot healthier. I have cut out sodas, sweets(still have them on rare occasions), nothing fried, try to limit my salt intake and my carbs. I don't deprive myself. If I want something, I have it in moderation. It's amazing how much better that will make you feel!

Quoting ShellBeth:

You look super cute! I always say I go more buy my clothing size than my weight but I am the highest weight I have ever been (including being 9 months pregnant) right now so I know I have to kick my butt in gear! Did you use a program or just ate healthier?

lizzybeth143
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
You look great! Hope it does the trick and you get your bfp! I'm 10dpo too! Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jaysmom2002
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome job. You look great
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fey-enigma
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Go momma!

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah - I have the hardest time keeping to any system so I plan on doing that too - starting tomorrow when I get to go grocery shopping lol.

Quoting MiKaLa88:

Thank you! I still have a ways to go to be where I want to be. I'm not strictly going by weight either. If I hit a place where I feel completely comfortable with myself before I reach my goal weight then I will just work on maintaining! I haven't used a program. I have trouble sticking to them. I've just ate a lot healthier. I have cut out sodas, sweets(still have them on rare occasions), nothing fried, try to limit my salt intake and my carbs. I don't deprive myself. If I want something, I have it in moderation. It's amazing how much better that will make you feel!

Quoting ShellBeth:

MiKaLa88
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Thank you ladies!

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this

You look awesome!! I need to get my butt in gear! 

jerricalynn
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

you rock

eesmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:21 PM
CEEEEUTE!! I love that blouse in the top pic.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured