Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*final update*i think i am pregnant! tmi *update*another update*

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:44 PM
  • 30 Replies
Final update:
The test I took Friday was positive. I spotted Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning. There was not much, it didn't even come out on the pad.
I started bleeding today and had clots like my last miscarriage that took place january the 5th. My dh looked at it and he said it looked just like my miscarriage. The pregnancy test is negative now. I am going to my doctor monday. I am not so sure I want I want to have it confirmed but I am definately done for right now ttc. If I was pregnant and miscarried then this would be my 3rd one in 8 months so I don't want to put my body through another one so I am going to give it a break. I will be talking to my doctor to have blood work done and find out what is going on. Thanks for all the support ladies and I hope you all get your bfp and have a healthy pregnancy. I won't be on here for awhile cause I can't handle it right now.

Another update:
Well I spotted again at 6:35 and stopped. I took a first response pregnancy test and it is a bfn so I am waiting for af so hopefully my body will get back to normal. I had sex last night out of desperation to jump start my period because that usually works which is why I jumped up this morning to see if I did, but still no period. I have until tomorrow to start af and I hope it starts today. I am frustrated with these pregnancy symptoms especially since I am not pregnant. I am also frustrated that I am having these symptoms when I never had them before unless I was pregnant. I am just desperate for my body to get back to normal, and i am done with ttc. that was my last month cause I can't and won't keep going through this month after month.

Congratulations to all of those who are pregnant and I wish all of those who are still ttc to get your bfp soon:-) after Saturday I will no longer be coming to this board so I wish you all good luck:-)

It is now 4:30 in the morning and still no af:-) I completeley stopped spotting and didn't have anything else during the night so we will see what today and tomorrow holds. I have a feeling I am not going to start and if I do I will be in complete shock. Dh doesn't think I am going to either. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom to check this morning, and walked out to dh, and he said, "still nothing?!" So I guess we will see. Will update later after a preg test but I doubt it will show up today if I am

I am suppose to start my period on Saturday... I have been having pregnancy symptoms like crazy and today I spotted and stopped... I ONLY spot when I am pregnant. My boobs are swollen and they hurt sooo bad. I have to urinate often, I am a little crampy but not bad, my sense of smell is strong, I have acne everywhere and I never break out bad unless I am pregnant, I am nauseous and craving foods like crazy! I will be taking another preg test in the morning but doubt it will show up since it didn't show up with my last dd until three days after my first spotting. I checked it again an hour later and it stopped. I only had a light pink when I wiped and haven't had it sense.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zebbyzebby06
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:45 PM
I hope you are!! I had some of that too this month but af came :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Really? Did you have the spotting and then stop?? And are those symptoms you had normal for af as well as pregnancy for you??

The reason I say I think I am is because a few of the symptoms I am having are not normal for me for af... I only had them in the past when I am pregnant. I could still start Saturday so I am going to see what tomorrow and Saturday holds, but for some reason I really have the feeling I won't be starting. I doubted the symptoms I was having previous even though I have never gotten them unless I was pregnant but when I spotted today and just stopped then that makes me feel like I won't be starting any time soon... I guess we will see. I will update!

And I am sorry, and maybe next month you will get your bfp... baby dust to you:-)

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IansMommy2012
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Fx!!!!! GL!!!!! Sticky baby dust!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtriciax
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:02 PM

goodluck keep us updated

zebbyzebby06
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:02 PM
i had crapming like a week early and it was different then the norm. My.boobs.felt like tey were tightning. and not so much sensetive smelling but id smell.stuff out of the.blue. like bleach....noone was using it. Chocolate chip cookies when i hadnt baked in months. Also alcohol...while working...i work at a school in cafeteria lol. My af was odd a week early i had brown discharge (around those cramps) and i had to wear a pad for a week just in case. When i wiped i had brown stuff sometimes pink. Them af came a day late and was only 3days long. Not terribly heavy but not light either. So very odd month.

I hope you get you bfp :)

please dont mind my random . lol its so close to my spacebar and i always hit it on accident.

Quoting uriahadel:

Really? Did you have the spotting and then stop?? And are those symptoms you had normal for af as well as pregnancy for you??

The reason I say I think I am is because a few of the symptoms I am having are not normal for me for af... I only had them in the past when I am pregnant. I could still start Saturday so I am going to see what tomorrow and Saturday holds, but for some reason I really have the feeling I won't be starting. I doubted the symptoms I was having previous even though I have never gotten them unless I was pregnant but when I spotted today and just stopped then that makes me feel like I won't be starting any time soon... I guess we will see. I will update!

And I am sorry, and maybe next month you will get your bfp... baby dust to you:-)

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Fx for you I had all those many many times
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Thanks...

And it sounds like you may have old blood. Have you taken a preg test? And those symptoms you described are usually normal for ovulation as well because it does prepare your body for pregnancy even if you don't get pregnant. That is why I kinda didn't think too much about my symtoms even though I never have them for anything except pregnancy. And I am not bleeding. I spotted like a little bit of pink and it was done. Didn't even have to wear a pad. I guess I will see tomorrow. If I don't start by tomorrow since I spotted then I am probably pregnant but I am feeling that I am now because I never spot unless I am. But we will see and I really hope you get your bfp soon:-)

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

i had crapming like a week early and it was different then the norm. My.boobs.felt like tey were tightning. and not so much sensetive smelling but id smell.stuff out of the.blue. like bleach....noone was using it. Chocolate chip cookies when i hadnt baked in months. Also alcohol...while working...i work at a school in cafeteria lol. My af was odd a week early i had brown discharge (around those cramps) and i had to wear a pad for a week just in case. When i wiped i had brown stuff sometimes pink. Them af came a day late and was only 3days long. Not terribly heavy but not light either. So very odd month.

I hope you get you bfp :)

please dont mind my random . lol its so close to my spacebar and i always hit it on accident.

Quoting uriahadel:

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Thank you!

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Fx!!!!! GL!!!!! Sticky baby dust!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bero2007
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:12 PM

why don't you take a test then..

uriahadel
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:12 PM
thank you and I will:-)

Dh really think I am too... he has been saying I was for the past couple of days

Quoting xtriciax:

goodluck keep us updated

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)