• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crazy question

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:10 PM
  • 5 Replies

I was a few days late last month then AF showed up. I should O in the middle of next week however I have CM today which would mean I am Oing 5-6 days early. Is it possible that since I was late my O cycle would be thrown off until next month when I would regulate????

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MamaXRandi
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I dont know the answer but if you can bd, do it!  I am ready to just do it every couple days all month long (except during af).  or try a OPK if you want.

Randi
Wife to Ryan ~ Mama to Jax (4)

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:56 PM

It is possible you are Oing earlier than normal this cycle, but no idea why or if it'll change again.  Each cycle can be different.

Of course, you usually get EWCM at least a few days before you O, so you could just be getting it in preparation for Oing next week.

Definitely BD if you are seeing EWCM.

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:00 PM

well, cm doesn't necessarily mean you'll o right away.  I have it for a few days before O.  Did you take opks by chance or do you temp?  Both of those would give you a better idea of when o will happen.  Generally, if you o early, af will also happen earlier as well. 

mama2gg
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Doesn't show O it shows your body is fertile not that there is an egg bd to be safe with out temps no way to know its as good as Your guess as ours
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Binkido
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I have been tracking. My DH and I did BD yesterday just to be sure. I am at day 9 in my cycle today. and I usually don't O until somewhere between days 14 and 17. So it's a little wierd for this to be going on now. Thanks ladies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)