• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maybe it's possible..? *Sorry TMI*

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:39 PM
  • 15 Replies
Hey ladies
With any of you who have been pregnant before, did you ever have super dry skin? My hands and wrists are so dry. I never get dry skin, even through cold weather!
Another thing is, sorry TMI, but i've had bad diarrhea for the past few weeks. Sometimes it's hard to even make it to the bathroom on time. Did any of you ever have these things??
Sorry again for the gross TMI! Lol
Babydust to all <3
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xtriciax
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:42 PM

how many dpo are you... if diarrhea has been happening for a few weeks (unless you are 6 weeks or more preg) i dont know that it would be related.... goodluck hun

Hopeful_2_be
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:47 PM
If I am I'd be about 7 weeks. I've heard some women don't get positives until late but I'm going in for a blood test tomorrow.

Quoting xtriciax:

how many dpo are you... if diarrhea has been happening for a few weeks (unless you are 6 weeks or more preg) i dont know that it would be related.... goodluck hun

xtriciax
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:48 PM

o well then goodluck hun and keep us updated

Quoting Hopeful_2_be:

If I am I'd be about 7 weeks. I've heard some women don't get positives until late but I'm going in for a blood test tomorrow.

Quoting xtriciax:

IansMommy2012
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:49 PM
I got a bfp around 8-9weeks
Quoting Hopeful_2_be:

Quoting xtriciax:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hopeful_2_be
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Quoting xtriciax:

o well then goodluck hun and keep us updated

Quoting Hopeful_2_be:

Quoting xtriciax:

Hopeful_2_be
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Did you get your bfp by hpt or blood test?!

Quoting IansMommy2012:

I got a bfp around 8-9weeks
Quoting Hopeful_2_be:

Quoting xtriciax:

MAJL2009
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:58 PM

I had the opposite problem when I was pregnant with ds; I was constipated CONSTANTLY! :-( I'm not sure which is worse cause I do have that problem with when pregnant (diarrhea). And dry skin; I can't help you there; I have that all the time.

Hopeful_2_be
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Thank you!

Quoting MAJL2009:

I had the opposite problem when I was pregnant with ds; I was constipated CONSTANTLY! :-( I'm not sure which is worse cause I do have that problem with when pregnant (diarrhea). And dry skin; I can't help you there; I have that all the time.

MAJL2009
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:05 PM

I wish I could help you more! I also just read that sneezing is a sign; so maybe weird things can happen when you're pregnant! :-)

Quoting Hopeful_2_be:

Thank you!

Quoting MAJL2009:

Hopeful_2_be
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:09 PM
I know, its so hard to keep track of all the symptoms and so many symptoms mimic af symptoms which sucks. :/

Quoting MAJL2009:

I wish I could help you more! I also just read that sneezing is a sign; so maybe weird things can happen when you're pregnant! :-)

Quoting Hopeful_2_be:

Thank you!

Quoting MAJL2009:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)