Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies! Advice please?!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:46 PM
  • 5 Replies

Two questions!

First Question: Have you guys ever had a period stop early? Mine are usually 7 days long and heavy day 2-6. However yesterday, CD 3 I just need one tampon. Today, CD 4 I just need a pad and its just spotting. Sorry TMI!  Did any of you ladies have this happen? What was the cause? AF was right on time.

Second Question: If my cycles are 34 days and I ovulated on CD 26...but on 10 dpo is when AF comes. Sooo do I still wait two weeks to test? Or what? Lol. Am I doing this wrong?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
charm2mama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:17 AM

My periods sometimes are very short. I think it is normal for AF length to vary. 

I don't know the answer to your second question, But I think it is possible to get a positive test at 10DPO. At least i think so...but i'd keep testing even if you get a BFN at 10DPO.

WannaBeMom2013
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:21 AM

It's just neverrrr happened to me! It's so odd.

Quoting charm2mama:

My periods sometimes are very short. I think it is normal for AF length to vary. 

I don't know the answer to your second question, But I think it is possible to get a positive test at 10DPO. At least i think so...but i'd keep testing even if you get a BFN at 10DPO.

beeluv611
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:27 AM

If you have a very steady AF that never really fluctuates. i would say test in the morning or in a few days for sure! 'Cause there is a good chance you have conceived if you have a VERY steady period and all of a sudden it's shortened.

beeluv611
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Don't forget to use FMU! ;] GL and FX!

miss_galvan03
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:32 AM
I'm being weird too "/

I'm normally a 28 day cycle. Last month, I was 31 and I'm not sure if I should continue counting a 28 day cycle or go by the new 31 day cycle?? Lol. My periods are normally medium and last 4-5 days. Last month I spotted a week before af, af only lasted 3 days and was lite, then it was followed by 3 more days of spotting!!

To top it off, I have had ewcm since Cd 9 and I am now on Cd 15 o.0
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)