Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

where are you in your cycle and how long have you been ttc?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM
  • 42 Replies
Im on CD 21 and just got my positive opk yesterday. this is our 6th cycle ttc #3. Are you doing anthing to increase fertility? Are you doing iui or ifv?are you on clomid or any other meds for ovulation? ** baby dust**
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kellyesjester
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Cd7.....11th month ttc #3. I am currently not using anything. Gonna make the year mark and then go to the doctor
xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:20 AM

cd28 and either 10 or 13dpo... i have been ttc #2 for a year and half with one mc.

xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:21 AM

o and no meds or anything.... have an apt with FS on the 7th

AmandaN1
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:26 AM
We're close! Cd21 here too but not sure when I will O. TTC since Sept 2012 with 1 loss.
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I am CD5, TTC #2 and this is our 3rd cycle TTC. I'm probably just going to use OPK's this month, but still going to BD every day/every other day starting tomorrow. AF is on her way out today!

MommyAddie
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Cd 34 of a 35 day cycle. Been trying 6 months this time around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brupert7
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:33 AM
CD 17 today! Finally got a positive opk this morning! This is our 13th cycle ttc #1. I started Clomid this cycle 50mg CD 5-9, estrogen 2mg CD 10-13, prometrium 200mg CD 16-end of cycle, and metformin 500mg twice a day every day (been taking this since September). Hopefully we'll get our bfp this cycle!
abiddinger
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:37 AM
I'm on CD25 and today is 13 DPO (I ovulate early). This is our 9th month TTC #1. I never test early, but I caved yesterday bc I just KNEW this is our month. BFN, but it may just be too early! AF is due Wedneaday the 6th and I had a small temp rise today (which I know could mean nothing, but gave me hope either way). Used preseed and instead cups every time we BD'd during fertile period. Good luck!
mommieofII
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I am 12 dpo supposed to have my period today.. just waiting for her to show.. I had a few light pink dots of blood last night and now nothing.. Not sure whats up never happens...We have been trying for about 1 year.

LilysMommy813
by Heather on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM
CD 23, had my positive OPK the last 2 days, trying for baby #3 since December 2011 with 2 losses
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN