Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

where are you in your cycle and how long have you been ttc?

Posted by   + Show Post
Im on CD 21 and just got my positive opk yesterday. this is our 6th cycle ttc #3. Are you doing anthing to increase fertility? Are you doing iui or ifv?are you on clomid or any other meds for ovulation? ** baby dust**
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Replies (11-20):
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:59 AM
I AM cycle day 26 and we have only been ttc for a little over 4 months, then had to stop due to some health issues and now we are back to ttc
Bero2007
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM

16dpiui and still no signs of AF. BFN yesterday though so no clue wtf is going on. I've been ttc since April of 2011

trfgirl56701
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I'm on CD 5 of our 4th cycle ttc #2

angelbaby8486
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Good luck to everyone!
SaGe_Ed
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I'm on cd 4.  We're on cycle 2 of ttc #4.  Right now I'm on Soy Isoflavones to shorten my cycle and move ovulation up.  I'm also taking evening primrose oil to help with cm and will be taking mucinex to help with cm as well.  Also will be using opks and saliva microscope on top of temping.  Oh, and progesterone cream after o as I tend to have low levels and want to protect any potential pregnancy until I get a bfp so I can call the midwife who will call in my prescription for suppositories.

ttc1rainbow
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I'm CD7, will be entering my fertile week in 6 days. This is our 11th cycle TTC #1 after 2 losses, but first back after a 2 month break. I'm not temping or using OPK's right now. All I take for meds are prenatals, but this cycle I did decide to try evening primrose oil to help my CM. But that's it. Just good ol' fashion, stress free BDing! lol Good luck and baby dust to you!! 

joshnethansmom2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Today i am pretty sure i am cd19  AF due on Valentine's day.....and this is our 3rd cycle  ttc #3

mommy2585
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:59 PM

DPO7...We are not technically ttc until August, but this month O was early (CD10) and we BDed on CD7. Now I'm hoping that I get my BFP early. I shouldn't have my hopes up for such a slender chance, but now I'm full-blown obsessing over this cycle. :)

gump
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:35 PM

CD 3 today and starting to stimulate with Menopur injections tonight.  We are doing it with timed intercourse.  Have been TTC for 4 years and 7 months.  Have done 4 surgeries, IVF, 6 cycles of Clomid so this month we're trying something different.

jaysmom2002
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:46 PM
CD19 lots of watery discharge
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN