Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

where are you in your cycle and how long have you been ttc?

Posted by   + Show Post
Im on CD 21 and just got my positive opk yesterday. this is our 6th cycle ttc #3. Are you doing anthing to increase fertility? Are you doing iui or ifv?are you on clomid or any other meds for ovulation? ** baby dust**
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Replies (21-30):
acook0331
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Cd20. 2nd cycle trying to conceive.

sjenkins8208
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Cd7. Ttc for 14months. Miscarried in October at 7 wks. I started taking EPO this cycle. Hopefully baby #2 gets here soon.
Adamswifey_xo
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:41 PM

27cd 11dpo sore boobs for about a week (which is normal) they feel heavier and look bigger. nauseous, certain smells make it worse. areolas are darker. cramps a few days ago. (only lasted a few mins felt kinda like menstrual cramps just not as bad)

MsWood729
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:09 PM

CD23 got +OPK on CD14, progestrone was drawn on CD21 (haven't gotten results back yet), I used a sperm lube & softcups this cycle and also took Clomid CD3-7 in the evening.  Also taking asprin 81mg & using progestrone cream daily.  Good Luck Ladies I pray Feb brings lots of BFPs for us all...BABY DUST!!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

miss_galvan03
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I am on CD 16 and this is our second cycle ttc.. well kinda.. We dtd during early ovulation only so, I don't expect to get pregnant but, I'm hoping if we do it will be a girl since the female sperm live longer.. or so I read.. I am just watching for signs of ovulation and going from there.. Pregnant or not, boy or girl I will be happy :) GL to everyone!!!! <3

Mama_Dolly
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Cd1 first time actually ttc. For our second baby
*im using epo. And temping... cp....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jubileee
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:41 PM
10dpo and first cycle ttc since m/c in October
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trishadawn83
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Im CD9, been ttc for 18 months now :( Been to the fertility dr but havent done any testing yet . If this month Im not pregnant I will go and get tested , then ill get the bf to get tested !! See whats going on here ! Good luck all !!

DaconosMommy
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Im on cd 38. This is the first cycle after 2 years ttc #3. Im not using anything only because its our first cycle. I will more than likely wait til the end of the year and than talk to a doctor if it doesnt happen on its own.

Emptyfeeling
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:01 PM

I am on CD 28. My cycles are usually around 30-40 days long. Its a pain in the rear end, because it always changes. I am 9-11 dpo. I plan to test on the 10th if aunt flo doesnt show her ugly face by then. I am ttc my first, and this is my 4th cycle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)