Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

OT- So if you crack and egg and you get 2 yolks it means......so what does it mean??

Posted by   + Show Post

When you get an egg like this HAHA???

Went down and got a dozen eggs from the farm and found this little one. I figured I would share...I added the words and posted it on facebook HAHA!! Just figured you ladies would get a kick out of it!!

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Replies (21-28):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Yea brown do seem to lay a lot of twin yolks!

Quoting Heymamashakeit:

I've gotten HUGE eggs before. Sometimes there are two yolks and sometimes one. I noticed my brown layers lay more twin yolks than my greens or whites.

justme00
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Quoting NoraDun:

Lol I would love a 6 or 7 lber. All my boys have been 8lbs and over my fifth son was 9lbs 11ozs. I tell hubby the next one will be a 10lbs lol I hope not but would not shock me any if he/she was.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Your AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! HAHA, yea those are big ones!!. Its amazing too because I am a big girl, and my OB says I am built to be able to deliver big babies. While a girl from church was preggo the same time I was and is TINY. (This was my second pregnancy) My son was 6 lbs 5 oz and literally practically fell out, while her son was 10 lbs something and they had so much trouble getting him out. I felt so awful for her!!!

Not sure if its true or not but my Doula said it seems common for babies to get bigger with each pregnancy (obviously not always) but I was think maybe I will have an 8 lber this time HAHA. My daughter was my biggest at 7lbs 9 oz.

Quoting justme00:

Quoting NoraDun:

Lol I would love a 6 or 7 lber. All my boys have been 8lbs and over my fifth son was 9lbs 11ozs. I tell hubby the next one will be a 10lbs lol I hope not but would not shock me any if he/she was.

justme00
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Quoting NoraDun:

O that poor girl. I am lucky I have never had any trouble pushing them out.

I also have heard they get bigger and so far that has been true for me. I also was told by midwife that your shoe sizes is a clue to how big your baby's will be. She said if your shoe size is 8 1/2 or lager your prone to bigger baby's. My shoe size is a 9 so that is also true for me lol.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:29 PM

That is interesting, never heard that one. But my feet grow with each kid. I know it sounds insane but when Hubby and I got married when I was 18 I was in a size 5, after baby #1 I was a 6, Baby #2 I was a 7, and now after Baby #3 I am a 8 HAHA. So I am gonna have to stop having kids, I am worried I will be size 15 if I keep going hAHA!!!

Quoting justme00:

Quoting NoraDun:

O that poor girl. I am lucky I have never had any trouble pushing them out.

I also have heard they get bigger and so far that has been true for me. I also was told by midwife that your shoe sizes is a clue to how big your baby's will be. She said if your shoe size is 8 1/2 or lager your prone to bigger baby's. My shoe size is a 9 so that is also true for me lol.

mz.juice23
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Lol I'm scared for my next. My first baby was 8.7, second was 7.3 and my third was 3.11..... Catch on? My next will be 11lbs lol. Our poor vaginas hahahaha

Quoting NoraDun:

Its kinda the way I feel when I hear women talk about their 10,12, 15 lbs babies HAHA. I am like thank the Lord for my 6 or 7 lbers HAHA!

Quoting mz.juice23:

Lmao, yes if i were a chicken that would be the egg i would wanna lay every time!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MRLAdy
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:39 PM
The small ones have no yolk. Very common.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wruss
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:15 AM
One of the chickens at the farm I work at, had a tiny egg, and it was a triple yolker...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)