Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

New to all this stuff

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:21 PM
  • 21 Replies
Okay so I'm new to this cycle watching and testing DPO things. We haven't really been ttc but not really stopping other than condoms. I'm currently breastfeeding my lo and he's 9 months old. I started getting my periods regularly when he turned about 7 months and went on a nurse strike :/
Now last month (January) my cycle was 7 days long and started on the 14 th and lasted till the 20th. We were intamite on the 6th 10th 14th 20th 23 rs 25th 28th.
Now out of the blue on the 28th I spotted just a lil but nothing major and nothing since except cramping and today I got car sick.
Does this mean anything or do I just need to eat more before getting into the car :/
I know I'm weird and sorry if this is confusing but I just don't know what to make if it all.
(I use period tracker on my phone and according to it my Fertility cycle was 23-29 and ovulating in the 28th the day I spotted and cramped)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:23 PM

not ttc but not preventing besides condoms?? thats a pretty big prevention. are you wondering if you are preg even though you have used condoms?

IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:30 PM
I know lol we dot use bc because I'm breastfeeding and no I'm not using that as a bc. We didn't want to have another one early in but ds is almost a yet and we said well if it ment to be it will happen and sometimes we get caught up in the momen and forget a condom BUT USUALLY dh pulls out. But there was one occasion or maybe two ( I can't remember ) that he almost forgot to. A lil precum ? So I'm just wondering because baby is on another nurse strike an some one said that pregnancy will effect your milk :/ and according to my period tracker I'm 10 days away from starting.

Quoting xtriciax:

not ttc but not preventing besides condoms?? thats a pretty big prevention. are you wondering if you are preg even though you have used condoms?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:20 PM

o lol... i really have no idea. goodluck hun

Quoting IansMommy2012:

I know lol we dot use bc because I'm breastfeeding and no I'm not using that as a bc. We didn't want to have another one early in but ds is almost a yet and we said well if it ment to be it will happen and sometimes we get caught up in the momen and forget a condom BUT USUALLY dh pulls out. But there was one occasion or maybe two ( I can't remember ) that he almost forgot to. A lil precum ? So I'm just wondering because baby is on another nurse strike an some one said that pregnancy will effect your milk :/ and according to my period tracker I'm 10 days away from starting.

Quoting xtriciax:

IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:23 PM
:/ well thanks anyway !!!

Quoting xtriciax:

o lol... i really have no idea. goodluck hun

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting xtriciax:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Bump!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4Clara
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:24 PM

If you are 10 days away from your period and you started spotting  yesterday, it could be implantation bleeding, meaning you could be pregnant.

Yes, you can get pregnant from pre-cum and since he has forgotten to pull out, you definitely could be pregnant. 

BTW, I got pregnant when I was still nursing my DD and we used a condom!!!!  =) 

Good luck and keep us posted!

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting xtriciax:

IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:26 PM
I've noticed several times even when we use a condom when he either pulls it off or i do that there is semen like everywhere or maybe it vagina juice I dunno I just known its ooey gooey and everywhere sorry tmi I know lol
Quoting Mommy4Clara:

If you are 10 days away from your period and you started spotting  yesterday, it could be implantation bleeding, meaning you could be pregnant.

Yes, you can get pregnant from pre-cum and since he has forgotten to pull out, you definitely could be pregnant. 

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting xtriciax:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Okay so here is my next question when should I test?!

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting xtriciax:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acook0331
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:36 PM

It sounds like you have the same cycle as me. So test near the end of next week.

IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:39 PM
So wait till about the time aunt flow is supposed to be here?

Quoting acook0331:

It sounds like you have the same cycle as me. So test near the end of next week.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)