Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

OT to get our mind off things. 50 shades of grey

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:20 PM
  • 33 Replies
So if u could pick the main castvof the movie who would u choose for :
Christian
Anastasia
Kate
Elliot
Mia
Ethan
Jack hyde
Taylor
Ray
And anyone else u would like to add
CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xtriciax
by tricia on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:22 PM

never read the books lol bump

RMK510
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:55 PM
My Christian is Ian for sure!:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Emptyfeeling
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Ian Somerhalder for Christian for sure

Lucy Hale for Ana

I dont know for the rest of the cast haha

mama2gg
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Read about 40 pages and couldnt stop laughing at horrid writing skills of author
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Quoting mama2gg:

Read about 40 pages and couldnt stop laughing at horrid writing skills of author

So I wasn't the only one then! LOL

I was like 'Nobody talks like that in real life!' I don't think I made it past chapter 5, the writing was just so bad. But then again, it wasn't a surprise when I found out the author wrote "Twillight", because I would fall asleep 20 minutes into the movie every time I tried to watch it.

mama2gg
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Lol same here twilight made me laugh so hard but I can see why teens liked it :))

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting mama2gg:

I was like 'Nobody talks like that in real life!' I don't think I made it past chapter 5, the writing was just so bad. But then again, it wasn't a surprise when I found out the author wrote "Twillight", because I would fall asleep 20 minutes into the movie every time I tried to watch it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CmC1307
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:01 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting mama2gg:

If u dont like it thats fine but then y reply to the post making those that do like it feel stupid. Theere is no reason to be mean it was a simple questionto help ppl get their mind off things
CafeMom Tickers
Brooked18
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I think Ian for Christian too!
I don't know who for Ana I heard maybe Alexus Bledel she might work
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SaGe_Ed
by Georgia on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Ummmm...  Not the same authors at all.  Ya know, in case you were wanting to be accurate when you make fun of someone else's reading choice.

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting mama2gg:

Jesi102
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:55 PM

I read the whole trilogy twice lol. I didn't think it was the best writing but I enjoyed it...and dh loved that I was reading it! :) Gosh I don't even know who would be a good Christian. I think that the picture we make up in our minds is not going to be who they choose :) For Ana I was thinking Anne Hathaway because she kind of has an innocent side but can be bad ass too :) For Kate, I think Blake Lively, she is gorgeous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)