Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Ewcm after ovulation

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:49 PM
  • 11 Replies
I ovulated on the 27th.. I have ewcm. I've never noticed it before. It stretches. What does the ewcm mean? Please help
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
destiny2nv
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:54 PM
its normal hun, about a week before you get af it should get tacky and white, are you sure you oed then?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JacknJill
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Quoting destiny2nv:

its normal hun, about a week before you get af it should get tacky and white, are you sure you oed then?

No! I got what appeared to be a positive on the 26th and then again on the 28th. But all negatives on the 27th. we BDd a bunch. I thought I was on my 2ww and then i just saw this stretchy stuff! (sorry tmi) Now I am soooo confused! Can you tell this is my first cycle?

mama2gg
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Ewcm can happen a WEEK before or AFTER
O
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
destiny2nv
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:03 PM
lol its ok, and its ok to O twice
are you using a digital opk ? They are easier to r,l I'm at work atm, but I will try to help you when I'm done, if nobody else does ;)

Quoting JacknJill:

Quoting destiny2nv:

No! I got what appeared to be a positive on the 26th and then again on the 28th. But all negatives on the 27th. we BDd a bunch. I thought I was on my 2ww and then i just saw this stretchy stuff! (sorry tmi) Now I am soooo confused! Can you tell this is my first cycle?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JacknJill
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Ohh thank God I have you ladies here! I swear, this TTC is going to drive me insane. I have to have clomid to ovulate. I just wish I had some device to tell me what day I O! It's so confusing!

Quoting mama2gg:

O

mama2gg
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:20 PM
You do go get a bbt and free charting program online tells you the day you O

Quoting JacknJill:

Ohh thank God I have you ladies here! I swear, this TTC is going to drive me insane. I have to have clomid to ovulate. I just wish I had some device to tell me what day I O! It's so confusing!

Quoting mama2gg:

O

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacknJill
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Sorry, what is a BBT?

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting JacknJill:

Quoting mama2gg:

O

Mrs.Torres2566
by Amanda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:37 PM

I O'ed somewhere between the 21st and the 27th. I had super heavy EWCM that whole week and O pains, plus I spotted 4 times, which is randomn because I usually only spot on the day I O. So either I O'd 4 times in a seven day span (I have PCOS so it COULD happen) or the O was really strong. But I don't know the exact day I O'ed since I spotted on the 21st, 22nd, 24th and 27th. ANYWAYS, lol, I started getting EWCM yesterday. I was like WTF? Now I am super crampy and my boobs are burning. Hope it's good news for both of us.

JacknJill
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:37 PM

ohhhh nevermind! Basal Body thermometer.. i have one! I started using it for a few months (before clomid) and the chart was all over the place. I'm definilty going to start again!

Quoting JacknJill:

Sorry, what is a BBT?

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting JacknJill:

Quoting mama2gg:

O

JacknJill
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:40 PM

oh good! When I "thought" I O'd.. i had super cramps. For about three days and prominitly on my left side. So I figured it was my left side that released the egg. I have been googling ewcm after ovulation and a lot of sites are saying it could be an early sign of implantation. I haven't had any spotting. But I just took a opk and it is definitly negative!

GL! FX

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

I O'ed somewhere between the 21st and the 27th. I had super heavy EWCM that whole week and O pains, plus I spotted 4 times, which is randomn because I usually only spot on the day I O. So either I O'd 4 times in a seven day span (I have PCOS so it COULD happen) or the O was really strong. But I don't know the exact day I O'ed since I spotted on the 21st, 22nd, 24th and 27th. ANYWAYS, lol, I started getting EWCM yesterday. I was like WTF? Now I am super crampy and my boobs are burning. Hope it's good news for both of us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)