Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies, seriously!!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:36 PM
  • 2 Replies

I have been pushed to my breaking point the past month or two. It was really starting to take a toll on dh and me both and we were just fighting a lot and that makes it really difficult to bd when we're supposed to. So I started charting this month and that's IT...nothing else. No opk's, no clomid, nothing! And I haven't been pushing sex like I usually do...and let me tell you it has been MIND BLOWING!! He came home early from work today and attacked me and that's just something he doesn't do...well, hasn't for the past six months because we focus sex on making a baby most of the time. I threw my hands up this month and said I don't care what happens and I think he was so relieved by that and our relationship has gone back to normal because of it. I'm sorry if this is tmi, but I just want to let yall know that if you are feeling the same way as we were, take a break. It has helped us sooo much!! And I also feel that now once we do really start with the charting, clomid, opk's, and all that again, we can be a lot more relaxed about it because of this break. I really am praying for all you wonderful girls to get your bfp's really soon :) Good luck mamas!

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:42 PM
I'm glad your relationship is good again now that you're not concentrating on getting pg it might just happen...lol.... Lots of baby dust
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LiLsMaMa21
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:45 PM

baby dust

Quoting Herlache:

I'm glad your relationship is good again now that you're not concentrating on getting pg it might just happen...lol.... Lots of baby dust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured