Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

This is my story. . .

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:39 AM
  • 11 Replies

Hey, My name is Jessica and i have been married for 4 years. I am 22 years old and ttc, I have PCOS, ENDOMETRIOSIS, and my dr thinks my tubes could possibly be blocked. . . . I have a step daughter who I love as my own because I have been there her WHOLE life. . . She wants a little sister or brother, I want a baby, and my husband wants another. We never thought fertility would be an issue and always planned on having a big family. Now we are just hoping God decides to bless us with t least one little angel. Feeling a little discouraged to say the least.. . . .

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:15 AM
I'm sorry you have to go through this. It's hard enough to want to be pregnant and have to play the "normal" waiting game but to have so many obstacles stand in your way I can't even imagine. :( Good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xtriciax
by tricia on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:23 AM

im so sorry hun.... just dont ever give up.... ill say a little prayer for yall goodluck hun

Camsmommy12
by Christina on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:39 AM
Good Luck, this room is full of women that love chatting about TTC and sharing experiences that they have had so far. Are you tracking anything? BBT, and or OPK's? I hope you get your bfp very soon :)
charm2mama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Hi Jessica. My biggest challenge with TTC is to keep positive and hopeful. Good luck & baby dust.

mama2gg
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:44 AM
I'm so sorry love ttc is so stressful for sure!

Dont lose hope a good friend JUST had her third baby yesterday and she has SEVERE endo , pcos and other issues as well. It can happen

I also have pcos and had surgery to repair a misshapen uterus and am 31 weeks after 4 years and 11 losses

it CAN happen

What are you doing to help ttc?

Charting temps to see when u O?
Checking cm or cp?
Taking opk to know when to bd?

What blood work have you done at ob

Progesterone draws?
Estrogen checks?
Etc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed198305
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:12 PM
HI I UNDERSTAND UR PAIN I'M 29 have two step children have been married for 8 years in exactly 17 days and no children I have went to the Dr and I have no fertility issues so just waiting on God
huntmom1104
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Hey girl.. I am praying that god blesses you and your family ... Keep us updated and if you need to talk ever there are so many women here who are there for you myself included keep your head up ... :)

pab3girls
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:48 PM
What I found is sometimes the stress of trying hinders the process. Listen to your doctor and any advice he gives - taking vitamins, cutting down on caffeine, etc. It will happen for you. Keep a positive attitude. Me and my bf have been trying for almost a year and have had to resort to a fertility clinic. I am now laying here with 4 of my embryos in me praying this works. I know how devastating this process can be. On the positive, I am so glad to hear you have such a great relationship with your step- daughter. She is lucky to have someone like you in her life. Good luck on your journey!
beckasis
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I too understand your pain.  Life isnt fair sometimes :(

dizziestdream
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:51 PM
I'm sorry you've had so many fertility issues and I wish you lots of luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)