Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

*SIGH* Should have known...

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:48 AM
  • 14 Replies
All through high school when I fantasized about my boobs growing, I always pictured myself basically waking up one morning with my perfect boobs. I was so damn naive... Or stupid. That fits better. So it just figures that they hurt like hell (I have to wear a bra to bed now) and I SWEAR only the left one has grown, leaving the always-smaller right boon looking even more out of balance. Is there any chance my right boob will puff up to match the left? Or will I be doomed to special ordering bras with a C left cup and an A/B right cup? Because right now the left is magically a perfect (if not very sore) C while the right is still stuck in between A and B (though it hurts just as much as its partner in crime). Any wisdom or advice???
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ttc1rainbow
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Sorry, none. My right is a little bigger than my left. but not a whole cup bigger. I know it's common to have one slightly bigger, but IDK about a cup bigger.  

xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:51 AM

sorry hun never had that issue... mine got huge as i gained weight but no where near being perfect lol. 

alteschulemom
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Don't wear a bra to bed for starters, it's really not good for you.  

I am guessing if they are hurting you that badly you are wearing the wrong size bra, period.  I found this out the hard and painful way years ago.  If you are wearing the wrong size and trying to "stuff" them in to some thing that doesn't fit, even if it seems like it does, that is probably a big part of your problem.  I would go to Victoria's Secret, or Lane Bryant (depending on your size) and get yourself a proper bra fitting, it will change your life.

Now, in that respect I wear a bra as little as possible because when I wear one for extended periods of time (early early morning to late late at night) it does start to hurt.  It's one of the last things I do in the morning and the first thing I do when I get home.  I don't wear one on the weekends or any day that I am home at all.  I have found it really helps with breast pain. 

mama2gg
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Well they shouldn't hurt and 90% of women don't have even tits
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
20Keller12
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:20 PM
I just went to victoria's secret last week and got fitted so I know I'm in the right size. I hardly ever wear a bra (only when I'm going somewhere) and they hurt all day. I started wearing the bra to bed because it helps with the pain.

Quoting alteschulemom:

I am guessing if they are hurting you that badly you are wearing the wrong size bra, period.  I found this out the hard and painful way years ago.  If you are wearing the wrong size and trying to "stuff" them in to some thing that doesn't fit, even if it seems like it does, that is probably a big part of your problem.  I would go to Victoria's Secret, or Lane Bryant (depending on your size) and get yourself a proper bra fitting, it will change your life.

Now, in that respect I wear a bra as little as possible because when I wear one for extended periods of time (early early morning to late late at night) it does start to hurt.  It's one of the last things I do in the morning and the first thing I do when I get home.  I don't wear one on the weekends or any day that I am home at all.  I have found it really helps with breast pain. 

RussiansWoman
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Sorry hon, I unfortunately cant relate. I would love to have smaller boobs....I wear a 42 E.  I was wearing a C cup by 7th grade 0_0 .... Dont wish for bigger boobs, seriously...bras are more expensive, my shoulders and back hurt...its hard to find 'pretty' lingerie....shirts are hard to fit and have to be tailored in order for the buttons not to pull...Its not worth it.

beeluv611
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:31 PM

I used to have the same problem with my breast hurting when I slept. Try doing sports bras to sleep in. They are life savers when it comes to this! As for the two different sized breast I have my fx that they'll even out, but I have a friend with the same problem and she ended getting a boob job and making her smaller breast even out with the larger one.

Quoting 20Keller12:

I just went to victoria's secret last week and got fitted so I know I'm in the right size. I hardly ever wear a bra (only when I'm going somewhere) and they hurt all day. I started wearing the bra to bed because it helps with the pain.

Quoting alteschulemom:

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I read somewhere that the vast majority of women do not have symmetrical boobs (unless they have them done). 

I would also note that you are still VERY young and your body is going to continue to change over the next few years so that may be something to take into consideration.

20Keller12
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Oh I'd just like to have them both maybe a 34D. Right now I'm in a 34C but I have broad shoulders and a broad ribcage which makes them wide and flat. If I went up just to the D they wouldn't seem as flat. I would never want huge knockers. I have enough back pain as it is.

Quoting RussiansWoman:

Sorry hon, I unfortunately cant relate. I would love to have smaller boobs....I wear a 42 E.  I was wearing a C cup by 7th grade 0_0 .... Dont wish for bigger boobs, seriously...bras are more expensive, my shoulders and back hurt...its hard to find 'pretty' lingerie....shirts are hard to fit and have to be tailored in order for the buttons not to pull...Its not worth it.

charm2mama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:29 PM

I agree with the other posters here. I think many women have assymetrical breats. Size-wise mine are similar but shape is pretty different. 

I think that your breasts will go through a lot of changes after your have children. Maybe then it will even out. If not, and it is really bothering you, there is always plastic surgery. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)