Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

stupid waiting game

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:55 AM
  • 6 Replies

sooo i didnt test this morning because when i took my temp i was a few tenths of a degree lower then yesterdays. i am on cd29 now havent had a 30 cycle in a few months so hopefully af wont start today and will give me a little hope. CM is milky white and creamy so idk about that. boobs still sore. but we shall see... hope everyone else has a good day

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
laurie14
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:48 AM

I know the feeling...I said I wasnt going to poas until AF is late, but I did it this morning anyway... bfn! I hate the disappointment, but still feel the slight symptoms.. Kepping my fx for the both of us!

charm2mama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:50 AM

FX. I agree. It is a waiting game...its like every time I go to the bathroom, I'm hoping I don't see anything.

good luck

xtriciax
by tricia on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this

well i thought i had a very faint positive yesterday with fmu. then i took a test a few hrs later and looked like an indent so i was gonna wait till this morning but now i kinda think im crazy and dont want to see a bfn lol

Quoting laurie14:

I know the feeling...I said I wasnt going to poas until AF is late, but I did it this morning anyway... bfn! I hate the disappointment, but still feel the slight symptoms.. Kepping my fx for the both of us!

xtriciax
by tricia on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:03 AM

yea then i get that wet feeling and im like o here the biatch is but then its milky white cm so idk

Quoting charm2mama:

FX. I agree. It is a waiting game...its like every time I go to the bathroom, I'm hoping I don't see anything.

good luck

eesmommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I feel two girl.!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xtriciax
by tricia on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:21 AM

starting to get crampy im sure af will be here before noon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)