Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Decisions decisions....

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:18 AM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am sitting here trying to decide what to do with my chart. 4 days of spotting and 4 days of af. Wierd. Usually I am 6-8 days on af. IF I count the for days of spotting as 4 added days to my af, I am on cd30, IF I don't count them, I am on cd26. My cycles range from 27- 34 days. I got a bfn yesterday and a temp jump from 97.9 yesterday to 98.2 this morning.
I am just wondering if I should adjust those four days or leave them .... which will make my chart most accurate? Does it really matter? will it make a noticeable difference? Why did I make no bake cookies? These cookies are da bomb diggity! Omg this coffee is awesome. Lawd it is too early for all this thinking! 30 degrees is quite chilly! Brrrr! .... my coffee needs a refill..... see I really am going bonkers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xtriciax
by tricia on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:21 AM

lol not sure about your question but love your post

tiffanydenise
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:45 AM

ROTFLMAO!! I don't have a clue about your charting questions but I needed that laugh early this morning!! Good Luck with everything!! LOL!!

eesmommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Oh, don't feel bad.... I don't know about my question either.. it was more of a um like brain vomit lol it doesn't make sense lol

Quoting xtriciax:

lol not sure about your question but love your post

eesmommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Thank-you. I don't have a clue either.... lol I figured if I am going bonkers I may as well share :-)

Quoting tiffanydenise:

ROTFLMAO!! I don't have a clue about your charting questions but I needed that laugh early this morning!! Good Luck with everything!! LOL!!

mama2gg
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:02 AM
If your on af your NOT on cd30 anything your on cd4 or cd8
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eesmommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:10 AM
No, I HAD 4 days of spotting, then 4 days of af... if I count the 4 days of spotting it makes my af normal length of 8 days however if I don't count them it makes me short by 4 days........ I am on either cd26 or cd30.... it makes no sense, I don't think my body wants to make sense, I think it thinks this whole ttc is a huge game of whits and it boils down to who has the faster brain..... me, or my uterus... so far, uterus 100, me zip. :-) lol

Although, that makes me think.....last cycle was 33 days, take off 4 and I get 29 day cycle which is an average length...oy, there isn't enough coffee to make this make sense, my brain is gonna explode! Where is the chocolate!?

Quoting mama2gg:

mama2gg
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Well on a good note if your charting temps and know you Oed thats all the really matters anyways you'll know for sure when you test .

Quoting eesmommy:

No, I HAD 4 days of spotting, then 4 days of af... if I count the 4 days of spotting it makes my af normal length of 8 days however if I don't count them it makes me short by 4 days........ I am on either cd26 or cd30.... it makes no sense, I don't think my body wants to make sense, I think it thinks this whole ttc is a huge game of whits and it boils down to who has the faster brain..... me, or my uterus... so far, uterus 100, me zip. :-) lol

Although, that makes me think.....last cycle was 33 days, take off 4 and I get 29 day cycle which is an average length...oy, there isn't enough coffee to make this make sense, my brain is gonna explode! Where is the chocolate!?

Quoting mama2gg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eesmommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Hahahahaha... if only it were that simple.
My temps and app say I ovulated on cd9 which if that is true would be freaking awesome... I am more of a cd 14-17 ovulator. HOWEVER... I was sick with a cold, sinus infection and ear infection from cd11-cd18 running a temp on cd 15, I honestly don't think its accurate. I took a test yesterday, granted it wasn't fmu and by no means was it held for 4 hours but still, it was blatantly negative. I am just not sure if this cycle is just a bumbled up mess and should be tossed out.... or is it accurate and I should keep it. The app works off of trending of course and adjusts as it goes. Frankly, I think at this point " scarlett, I don't give a bleep" :-) lol whatever! Lol

Quoting mama2gg:

Well on a good note if your charting temps and know you Oed thats all the really matters anyways you'll know for sure when you test .

Quoting eesmommy:

Quoting mama2gg:

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Hee hee on ur post. My guess is you'll be stuck on a wait n see :/

mama2gg
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Well no it wouldn't be you have to throw a whole chart out that has fevers on it of course.

Temps are the only way to tell O WHEN no sick or human error

Quoting eesmommy:

Hahahahaha... if only it were that simple.

My temps and app say I ovulated on cd9 which if that is true would be freaking awesome... I am more of a cd 14-17 ovulator. HOWEVER... I was sick with a cold, sinus infection and ear infection from cd11-cd18 running a temp on cd 15, I honestly don't think its accurate. I took a test yesterday, granted it wasn't fmu and by no means was it held for 4 hours but still, it was blatantly negative. I am just not sure if this cycle is just a bumbled up mess and should be tossed out.... or is it accurate and I should keep it. The app works off of trending of course and adjusts as it goes. Frankly, I think at this point " scarlett, I don't give a bleep" :-) lol whatever! Lol

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting eesmommy:

Quoting mama2gg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured