Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

My Journey (Plus a Clomid Question)

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:20 AM
  • 1 Replies
So far, during our journey in trying to get pregnant, everything has looked great. My husband's "little swimmer" test came back above average. My blood test came back okay... My numbers were apparently a little "high," and were borderline, so I had to redo my test, but my second blood test came back fine. My ultra sound looked good. The doctor said I have a heart shaped uterus, but that it should not stop me from becoming pregnant. I had an HSG test done this past week, and to my surprise, that went great, as well, and the dye went through both tubes really fast. I had a little "indent" at the bottom of one of my tubes that my doctor pointed out, but once again, she said it should not effect my ability to get pregnant.

So, now I am on Clomid, and on my first cycle! I am currently on cycle day 9. My doctor told me to start ovulation testing on day 10, which would be tomorrow. My cycles are usually a little longer, anywhere from 31 to 34ish days. Anyone who has had experience with Clomid before, did you find that Clomid made you ovulate sooner than normal? I know everyone is different, I just wanna hear other experiences. :) Most ladies complain about horrible side effects they get from Clomid, but to be honest, I am unsure about any side effects I even had while taking them because I ended up developing a viral infection during that time, had a fever and everything, and I'm hoping it didn't screw up my medication somehow. I always have to get sick at the worst times.

I'm just so tired of waiting. I hope this is my month! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Do you happen to remember what numbers were boderline? Was it FSH or AMH? As far as Clomid goes I took it back in 2008 and I cant remember if it make me ovulate sooner than normal or not. I will be taking it again on Monday days 5-9 but I will be going in to get an ultra sound done on either day 9,10 or 11 and then use a trigger shot. Here is a bump for your post so some of the Clomid ladies can answer your question better. Good luck :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)