Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

4/5 Dpo and symptoms

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:28 AM
  • 31 Replies
So my symptoms now are sore nipples, creamy cm, woke up this morning with nausea. I pray that' this is it!!! FX!gonna try to not test til the tenth but I may cave and take one on the 8th or 9th lol
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joshnethansmom2
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:30 AM

im 3dpo..and i have yet to have sore boob anything...although i dont remember them hurting early on for either of my boys...only symptoms i have is tiredness and feeling hot

Momto3_89
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Quoting joshnethansmom2:

im 3dpo..and i have yet to have sore boob anything...although i dont remember them hurting early on for either of my boys...only symptoms i have is tiredness and feeling hot

good luck Hun!!
HW614
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I've just had some cramping and only at night...weird. But I'm pretty sure I usually cramp during this phase of my cycle anyway.

JacknJill
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:38 AM
I'm about 7 dpo and its just been cramping alllll day. Since 1dpo. I had ewcm yesterday. The cramps don't really hurt badly. Just kinda uncomfortable.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Momto3_89
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Quoting JacknJill:

I'm about 7 dpo and its just been cramping alllll day. Since 1dpo. I had ewcm yesterday. The cramps don't really hurt badly. Just kinda uncomfortable.

good luck!! I had some cramping a little last night and this am!!
beeluv611
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Fx that you'll get your bfp! Keep us updated! I'm trying to wait until the 10th to test as well and I'm 7dpo today.

Momto3_89
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Quoting beeluv611:

Fx that you'll get your bfp! Keep us updated! I'm trying to wait until the 10th to test as well and I'm 7dpo today.

good luck to u Hun!! It's do hard to wait! Lol
beeluv611
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Thanks. I am trying to find and do anything and everything to keep my mind occupied while waiting, haha. How is your waiting coming along?

Quoting Momto3_89:

Quoting beeluv611:

good luck to u Hun!! It's do hard to wait! Lol

tristahope
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:44 PM
I'm 4DPO. Just been having cramps, lower back hurting and some white cm but not a lot, sore boobs, and I feel nausea but I am sure I feel like this every month.

Good Luck Ladies & Baby Dust!
IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:01 PM
I'm same as you. Yesterday I got cextremely car sick and I've been kinda crampy. My boobs I dunno I'm nursing still so sometimes they are sore because he's teething.

Quoting Momto3_89:

Quoting joshnethansmom2:

good luck Hun!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN