Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Do you?

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:55 AM
  • 6 Replies
Have someone other then the moms on cafe mom to talk to about what your going through while ttc? I really dont have anyone outside cafe mom and it sucks, because I want to be able to open up with someone who is or has been through what I am going through
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MrsLuciano02
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy2585
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:33 PM

No. None of my friends are ttc. Many of my Facebook friends are pregnant. It seems like 2013 is the year of the baby. lol

beeluv611
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I talk to my sister about it. But honestly the moms on here are a much stronger support system! Although I am also very thankful to have my sister.

xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM

my bestie is 2 yrs younger then me and ive known her forever. we always say it is just creepy how parallel are lives are. we live pretty far from each other and have since i was about 18. our dds are 6 months apart. then when i got we both got preg over the summer and i had a d&c done on fri at 10 weeks and she found out she was having a chemical pregnancy that following monday. marital issues that are pretty identical came up around the same time almost exact situations. its just crazy lol but other then her i tell my mom i am ttc but not really any details

SaGe_Ed
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:02 PM

I talk with dh.  He's very patient and listens pretty well, always seems interested in what I'm blathering on about whether it's my temps, cramping, or even what things we could do different next cycle. 

Other than that I don't talk to anyone about it, because we're keeping it a secret that we're ttc.

SHOE_DIVA
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Nope just you ladies!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN