Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

spotting !! graphic pictures

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:25 PM
  • 4 Replies

i i'm 7 weeks pregnant ! i went to the gyno for my first prenatal visit . they did a pap smear and all that . she said i might spot for 4 days . well , friday night i started a little bit . brown/pinkish in my discharge/cm or whatever you call it . then this morning , i had some more , pink/brown in a lot of discharge . but then went away and when i wipe again it's either gone or really lightbrownpink . normal ? seeing anything pink/red/brown coming out when you are pregnant freaks me out ! ugh .  ( it looks more pink/red from the camara , but when you look at it in person , it is more brownpink ) , what do y'all think ?

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
alenchik
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Yeah tats normal. Nothing to be worried about. I always bleed after they do something like tat.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
georgiapeachh
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:46 PM

it scares me ! i hate it :( it's so scary to see that .haha

justme00
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:56 PM
This is why I don't do paps when pg.
georgiapeachh
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:36 PM

ya . now i know not to do them so i don't get scared like this . i want to go get a ultra sound just to make sure everything is okay , but i have to wait for this maternity place to call me to schedule an appt. for that . i could go to planned parenthood to get one for $100 but i might as well just wait until i get one which my insurance covers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured