Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Evap test..Update feb 6th...BFP!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Took a digital after this and it said not pregnant

So still no sign of AF it was due Monday going to wait till tomorrow to test in morning : ) or if I can get hubby to buy me a test after be gets off work today.lol

New update on PAGE 6 with pic...Got my BFP!!
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
huntmom1104
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Okay i can kinda see a second pink line but its so blurry lol good luck girl i hope this is it.:)

IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:56 PM
That's funny because I had a digital pick it up better than a non! Lmao but I was 8 weeks already. I almost thought my digital was a false positive when I took another non digital lol

Quoting MyahsMom:

That's not an evap. It can sometimes take digitals longer to pick up on it. Wait a couple of days and test again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyahsMom
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:57 PM
I had a positive frer and a negative digital in the same day. I tested the next morning and got a positive frer and a positive digital.

Quoting lovepink2925:

I'm really hoping its not a evap .Af suppose to come Monday or tuesday

Quoting MyahsMom:

That's not an evap. It can sometimes take digitals longer to pick up on it. Wait a couple of days and test again.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyahsMom
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:59 PM
It all depends on the sensitivity of each test. I never got a great second line on wondfos.

Quoting IansMommy2012:

That's funny because I had a digital pick it up better than a non! Lmao but I was 8 weeks already. I almost thought my digital was a false positive when I took another non digital lol

Quoting MyahsMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovepink2925
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:00 PM
I took it at 7 this morning and didnt see anything after 3 mins,so I threw it bathroom trash and my husband dug it out to look for himself and showed me that.I would say maybe 30 mins

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Big Fat Positive lol

How long after you took the test did you take the picture ? Can you take another it's kinda blurry

Quoting huntmom1104:

Im new to all this what does bfp stand for?

Quoting beeluv611:

idk that looks really pink! I would say bfp...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovepink2925
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Will try to post another pic give me a couple mins
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
An that sounds like an Evap line. You need to test again and take the pic with in 3-5 min. Anything after that ignore

Quoting lovepink2925:

I took it at 7 this morning and didnt see anything after 3 mins,so I threw it bathroom trash and my husband dug it out to look for himself and showed me that.I would say maybe 30 mins

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Big Fat Positive lol

How long after you took the test did you take the picture ? Can you take another it's kinda blurry

Quoting huntmom1104:

Quoting beeluv611:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Interesting. Yea I had the digital in the closet at my boyfriends and then I had an off brand at my apartment I took the digi and it said PREGNANT and then I took the non digi at the apartment and almost thought it was gonna be a neg! Lol

Quoting MyahsMom:

It all depends on the sensitivity of each test. I never got a great second line on wondfos.

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting MyahsMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theirmommy04
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Looks positive to me =)
beeluv611
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

No it's 10 minutes. After 10 minutes the test can dry up and you'll see the evap line. But evap lines are never pink. They're always grey. That lie definitely looks pink. just test again to be sure! Yu should do it tomorrow with fmu (first morning urine)!

Quoting IansMommy2012:

An that sounds like an Evap line. You need to test again and take the pic with in 3-5 min. Anything after that ignore

Quoting lovepink2925:

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Big Fat Positive lol

Quoting huntmom1104:

Quoting beeluv611:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)