Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

New Question...

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:45 PM
  • 8 Replies

I'm lightly spotting...Is there a chance that its implanation bleeding 6 days before AF?

Chelsea :)

ttc

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mrskandi
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

It could be ,only thing to do is wait and see if it stops or if it gets heavy .I hope it is good news for you .

chrismommy94
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:06 PM

BUMP!

acook0331
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I found a neat ovulation calendar on webmd that puts the most likely day of implantation. Give it a shot and see if it says you would implant around today. Google webmd ovulation calendar and let us know! 

Good luck!

acook0331
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:08 PM

And yes, it could be implantation. It usually occurs between 6-10 days after ovulation.

kygoodsell89
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:26 PM

yes! it could be,  implantation can actually occur 6-14 days after o !!! lots of baby dust!

chrismommy94
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Its got heavier. I think AF is here. It was our first month trying and we started late. So upset about it...

chrismommy94
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:29 AM

BUMP!

krissy920
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this

in sept my af came 6 days early i was heart broken, i later realized that id rather it come early if im not prego so i can  start  ttc again  :) My dear friend had  what she thought was a full on period a week before she was due, turns out  it was inplantation bleeding but theblood was so bad because it was exctopic she didnt find this out till she had a lot of internal bleeding weeks later sadly. Bleeding could be anything though i hope its a good thing for you  fx.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)