Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

been away on a long long break

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:55 PM
  • 23 Replies
2 moms liked this
Hi ladies, i left cafemom 6 months ago for a much needed break. Not sure how many of you remember me. Here's a short summary of me. :) My name's yasmeen, i'm 27. Me and dh have been ttc our 1st for over 5 years. Never had a whiff of a bfp. We have had all the tests done in previous years. Also taken clomid meds . I had been diagnosed with endometriosis and dh has had some sperm issues. We started homeapathic meds around 3 months ago, still taking them. Praying and hoping they work for us. I feel ready to come back and continue my ttc journey with u all and gain and give support. Hope i can build some lovely friendships with u. :) Wish you all the very best in getting ur bfps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
samantha4292
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Hello! I'm Samantha :) I'm 20 and going to start TTC #1 around July. Just learning how to track my cycles now so that I'm more in tune with my body when I start TTC.

Hoping you get you bfp soon. Five years is an awful long time to be doing this. I hope that this tie you get extra lucky!! Sending Baby dust your way!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jnw2992
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this

good luck momma :) baby dust to ya!

acook0331
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome back and good luck!

Momof1want2
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

FX that 2013 is your year.

luvmylilbear
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Welcome back! I'm Shelly 23, dh and I have been trying for 4 1/2 years..I was diagnosed with pcos at 17. I hope everything works out for you! and you get your bfp asap! god bless and baby dust!!

mama2gg
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:56 PM
I remember you! Welcome back
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yas1985
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:49 AM
Wish you all the best in getting ur bfp. Thankyou and nice 2 meet u. :)

Quoting samantha4292:

Hello! I'm Samantha :) I'm 20 and going to start TTC #1 around July. Just learning how to track my cycles now so that I'm more in tune with my body when I start TTC.

Hoping you get you bfp soon. Five years is an awful long time to be doing this. I hope that this tie you get extra lucky!! Sending Baby dust your way!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yas1985
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:52 AM
Thanks lee, i can't forget u. U were a great help. :) How r u keeping?

Quoting mama2gg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:52 AM
I'm perfect love I'm 31 weeks prego :) how have you been I've missed u

Quoting yas1985:

Thanks lee, i can't forget u. U were a great help. :) How r u keeping?

Quoting mama2gg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yas1985
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Thankyou for your kind words luv. Wish u the best on ur journey, hope u also get that most wanted bfp super soon. I know how it feels, 4.5 years is a very long time.

Quoting luvmylilbear:

Welcome back! I'm Shelly 23, dh and I have been trying for 4 1/2 years..I was diagnosed with pcos at 17. I hope everything works out for you! and you get your bfp asap! god bless and baby dust!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)