Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Hi, just joined this group

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:20 PM
  • 27 Replies
2 moms liked this
Hello. Another mom suggested I join this group since hubby and I decided to try for baby #2. We tried last month (jan) I have P tracker on my phone and projected start date of period isn't till feb 9th, to early to test, but just wanted to say I'm right there with you other moms patiently waiting to see what happens. Good luck to other moms waiting and hoping for a positive.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Sounds like we r in the same cycle! It close I start testing the 10th :) good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Oh btw welcome :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Good Luck to you too, and thanks for the welcome. What baby # is this your trying for?

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Sounds like we r in the same cycle! It close I start testing the 10th :) good luck!

Momof1want2
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

FX for you and hope that you get your bfp soon!

IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:36 PM
#2 actually :) ds is 9 months old

Quoting yroder2003:

Good Luck to you too, and thanks for the welcome. What baby # is this your trying for?

Quoting IansMommy2012:

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldnt trust trackers. To help you have a better chance of getitng pregnant quicker you should get some ovulation strips as well as a basl body thermometer to start keeping track of ovulation. You can buy the thermometer where the reg ones are sold. Once you get the thermometer go to fertilityfriend.com and it will teach you how to chart your temps. Also look into the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" it will teach you a lot about your body. Good luck and welcome to the board and hope  you get a bfp fast :)

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:44 PM
#2 for us too, but our DD is 8 yrs old (9 in april). Are you feeling any symptoms? I don't feel anything extra besides what could be chalked up to same symptoms before I start my period.

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting IansMommy2012:

IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:48 PM
I'm not sure. Ds is nursing so like the obvious boob tenderness or fullness I won't get because well they are always tender and full ;) but the other night I made myself carsick while driving and I've even been crampy and spotted on tues. so I'm thinking Implantation but I'm not sure. This waiting game is the worst :(

Quoting yroder2003:

#2 for us too, but our DD is 8 yrs old (9 in april). Are you feeling any symptoms? I don't feel anything extra besides what could be chalked up to same symptoms before I start my period.

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting IansMommy2012:

IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:50 PM
It's funny tho because I use the same p tracker haha
yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:56 PM
I hear ya. Technology stuff is iffy, but it's been accurate about my period start dates so far. My CM was pretty close to the date I was suppose to ovulate too. Thanks for the advice, what you suggested would be the better way to go.

Quoting hypnautica:

I wouldnt trust trackers. To help you have a better chance of getitng pregnant quicker you should get some ovulation strips as well as a basl body thermometer to start keeping track of ovulation. You can buy the thermometer where the reg ones are sold. Once you get the thermometer go to fertilityfriend.com and it will teach you how to chart your temps. Also look into the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" it will teach you a lot about your body. Good luck and welcome to the board and hope  you get a bfp fast :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)