Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Grapefruit Juice is NASTY !!

GROSS. I bought 2 cartons of grapefruit juice today at the store because it supposedly helps with EWCM, and its SO nasty hahaha but I'm pinching my nose and chugging a cup every day. Maybe I'll drink my 1 glass of whole milk after to get the taste out of my mouth.

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Replies (31-35):
krissy920
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:46 AM

i drank it  during my bfp cycle i didnt get  ewcm but it changed the texture of my cm ( hard to explain without being tmi) but it made bd'ing better  for both of us, could tell a diff , and i dont really have issues with cm or any of that. I  had to  chug the juice because of the bitterness and id do a  funky dance around the kitchen after chugging it  ( while still holding my breath) to make sure i got it all down. It was bad hah :)

marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:47 AM
haha but you did get a BFP the cycle you started drinking it? how much a day did you drink?

Quoting krissy920:

i drank it  during my bfp cycle i didnt get  ewcm but it changed the texture of my cm ( hard to explain without being tmi) but it made bd'ing better  for both of us, could tell a diff , and i dont really have issues with cm or any of that. I  had to  chug the juice because of the bitterness and id do a  funky dance around the kitchen after chugging it  ( while still holding my breath) to make sure i got it all down. It was bad hah :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krissy920
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:00 AM

8 oz   at one time a day cd5-cd12 then pineapple jice after o for 2 days in 8 oz at a time as well

Quoting marissabrookee:

haha but you did get a BFP the cycle you started drinking it? how much a day did you drink?

Quoting krissy920:

toopicky429
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:02 AM
I think so, but I'm not certain. I just know it tastes amazing. :)

Quoting marissabrookee:

ooh! that sounds amazing. still same effect?

Quoting toopicky429:

If you like orange juice, then mix them. Orange/grapefruit mixed is delicious. :)
Bero2007
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Ick I hate grapefruit soooo much. If I even smell it I start gagging
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN