Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

chemical pregnancies?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:18 AM
  • 39 Replies

when are you out of the risky zone for a chemical?what are some signs? im just worried never found out so soon now im eveluating everything lol

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HW614
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I think once you're past when af would've been due you're ok. Chemicals are super early miscarriages that aren't normally detected unless you're testing. You'd notice if you missed your af, so that's why I'd say once you're a few days late it's probably not a chemical.

Momto3_89
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:31 AM
A chemical is an early miscarriage which to me is before/right when u r supposed to get your period. Signs are bleeding, signs of pregnancy then AF shows after a positive etc. don't stress girl!!! :)
xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:37 AM

k think im just worried because tests arent getting that much darker from yesterday

Quoting Momto3_89:

A chemical is an early miscarriage which to me is before/right when u r supposed to get your period. Signs are bleeding, signs of pregnancy then AF shows after a positive etc. don't stress girl!!! :)

mama2gg
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

a CP is before 5 weeks

after 5 weeks its a miscarriage you can have those up to 20 weeks, after 20 weeks in most states its a still born

Momto3_89
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Quoting xtriciax:

it really does take 48-72hours to double Hun. I would stop testing and just call ur dr and ask for a beta... Say you're worried due to your past losses
xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:43 AM

i just got a blood test yeesterday afternoon and waiting for results... just worried i guess because ive never found out so soon... the other 3 pregnancies ive been 5-6 wks

Quoting Momto3_89:

Quoting xtriciax:

it really does take 48-72hours to double Hun. I would stop testing and just call ur dr and ask for a beta... Say you're worried due to your past losses

luchmommy
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Oh I remember that with my last pregnancy.  I kept testing like everyday for 2 weeks!

Momto3_89
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Quoting xtriciax:

i understand. My pregnancy after my mc scared me...until after I hit 12 weeks. She is happy and here! But stress is no bueno girl!!! :) -hugs- but I understand since I have been there
xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:46 AM

well i just used my last and im done... its freaking me out to bad

Quoting luchmommy:

Oh I remember that with my last pregnancy.  I kept testing like everyday for 2 weeks!

So_Devious20
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:46 AM
this. My period was 6 days late with mine and yes I chart. didn't even test until the day af is due. stop temping and testing. don't stress.

Quoting mama2gg:

a CP is before 5 weeks

after 5 weeks its a miscarriage you can have those up to 20 weeks, after 20 weeks in most states its a still born

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN