Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

getting past the 2ww .....

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:21 PM
  • 16 Replies

Okay I *THINK* Im roughly 8dpo today (or at least 8 days since i spotted) which according to my ptracker was my ovulation day .. 

now if that's the case my period is 5-6 days away and im going insane!! :( LO keeps me busy and my husband keeps my mind off of it while hes here, (becuase he doesnt know yet) and now hes gone to work and LO is quiet and im on here and ugh im going crazy!!!

please help .. how to get past the 2ww!! or in my case just the next week!! i've already made 1 week ha!!

Im Erica .. Married to Adam .. (Sept. 2011) . Mommy to Ian (April 2012) . Im a Breastfeeding, CD'ing, Babywearing, Circin and Vacin, Apostolic Kinda Momma

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShellBeth
by Michelle on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Well the good news is that lots of ladies start testing 10DPO so you could only have a 2 day wait! HAHA. Good Luck!

IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Woohoo!! Looks like I might be calling my mil and have her bring me a test ;) she works at a dr office haha

Quoting ShellBeth:

Well the good news is that lots of ladies start testing 10DPO so you could only have a 2 day wait! HAHA. Good Luck!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
louthamanboys
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:06 PM
oh great im also 8dpo and going through the same exact think have u had any symptoms yet?

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Okay I *THINK* Im roughly 8dpo today (or at least 8 days since i spotted) which according to my ptracker was my ovulation day .. 

now if that's the case my period is 5-6 days away and im going insane!! :( LO keeps me busy and my husband keeps my mind off of it while hes here, (becuase he doesnt know yet) and now hes gone to work and LO is quiet and im on here and ugh im going crazy!!!

please help .. how to get past the 2ww!! or in my case just the next week!! i've already made 1 week ha!!

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:08 PM

That is nice! My mom is an OBGYN nurse and she always sends me enough prenatals to get me through my pregnancy as soon as I tell her. But I have never told her about TTC - but I should. Maybe she can get me some tests!

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Woohoo!! Looks like I might be calling my mil and have her bring me a test ;) she works at a dr office haha

Quoting ShellBeth:

IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Cramps, back ache, head aches, nausea and cravings

Quoting louthamanboys:

oh great im also 8dpo and going through the same exact think have u had any symptoms yet?

Quoting IansMommy2012:

IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:18 PM
My mil works for my pedi ;) but she was always bringing em home for sil :) so maybe this time she could do it for me haha

Quoting ShellBeth:

That is nice! My mom is an OBGYN nurse and she always sends me enough prenatals to get me through my pregnancy as soon as I tell her. But I have never told her about TTC - but I should. Maybe she can get me some tests!

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting ShellBeth:

louthamanboys
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:50 PM
oh ok i get nauseous and i had a little cramping but that's about all hopefully we both get our bfp when are u going to test?

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting louthamanboys:

Quoting IansMommy2012:

nicole2884
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM
You just need to wait two more days
I got my bfp at 11dpo an it was not fmu
IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Really?!

Quoting nicole2884:

You just need to wait two more days

I got my bfp at 11dpo an it was not fmu
IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:58 PM
I was thinking about Friday but I might wait till AF is late which will be Sunday. So prolly Sunday or Monday. Just depending on if I can get out to the store to get a test to

Quoting louthamanboys:

oh ok i get nauseous and i had a little cramping but that's about all hopefully we both get our bfp when are u going to test?

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting louthamanboys:

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)