Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**Official** February BFP Group 2/5/13

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:39 PM
  • 11 Replies

11 dpo today - I took a test and got super duper light line.  I am not going to think it is anything right now, but I'm a little anxious!  It is still early yet and it could just be a cruel evap or a chemical.  I have had both before.  Cheapie wondfo test too.  No excitement just yet.  Hope, maybe.  My nose is all stuffy and I'm plegmy.  I had a *tmi* glob of ewcm for the past two days now.  Just a glob and nothing more.  It is unusual for me.  I hope it leads to something.  I remain hopeful, but realistic.  I hope everyone else is great.

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2585
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Still with you at 11DPO. I tested again, too. BFN. I really need to stop doing that to myself! My nose is also stuffy today. Is that suppose to be a sign? I was commenting today that it was odd that I have a stuffy nose, yet I don't feel under the weather. My colleagues told me that it might be an allergy. My breasts are still sore. My mood has improved, for which I am really grateful. :)

sunflower1983
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Ooh a faint positive is a good sign. Hope it gets darker for you over the next few days! I am 10 dpo and BFN this morning boooo. I have a feeling i am out. I have no symptoms really but will prob continue to test for the next few days anyway lol. This is my 1st month trying so i suppose it was kinda wishful thinking on my part. I have my fingers crossed for you all :-)

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Thanks.  I'm not going to hold my breath.  If I see it getting darker I'll be happier!  I have also seen things just fade too.  Serves me right for testing early! 

HW614
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Nothing to report here...9 dpo pretty much waiting for af. Almost sure I'm out.

red020804
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:03 PM

I'm 9dpo and got a bfn this morning. Gonna keep testing till AF shows or my temp drops way down low. Before my loss in October my lp was 11 days always. My last cycle it was only 9 so I don't know what's gonna happen this month.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
joshnethansmom2
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:40 PM

pretty sure im at 6dpo...cramps, nausea, boobs kinda hurt sometimes..backache sometime

marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:00 PM

I'm only CD9 so I won't be testing for another 20 days or so haha but GL everyone!

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:09 PM

:)  Well the cramping is back.  My chart is a little weird this cycle.  I had a strong o- but after it is kinda odd.  Not looking too much into it though.  Could be temps are just wrong.  I fully admit to human error on that end!

MsWood729
by Holli on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Got my progestrone results back it was 6.57.  Talked to my OB in the states & she said I did ovulate, but honestly I'm not trusting that I did or we will get a BFP.  I was so hopefully this cycle & prayed for our bundle, guess it's not our time yet =(  Good Luck Ladies!!!  Still hoping you all get your BFP!!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Sorry to hear the progesterone was so low.  I'm pretty certain that I have that issue as well.  It's never been diagnosed, but I do know that my progesterone cream really helps me.  It can take awhile for it to work, but it does help.  Has the doc suggested supplements to take to help? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured