Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

When do you start purchasing baby items?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:16 PM
  • 49 Replies

Do you a certain time limit that you wait? After you find the sex?

pregnancy calendar

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xtriciax
by tricia on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:17 PM

i already have everything except clothes because we kept all DD (2 yrs old) nuetral gender stuff

WishingAway
by Angela on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I am waiting until I hear the heart beat tom and know everything is A-okay :-)

Rushn311
by Cindy on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:18 PM

My daughter and I are really hoping for a lil girl. I just feel like it's a girl with all the digestion issues I am having. Before I even found out, there were two christmas clothes we bought. One is clearly for a girl, the other can be for either sex. They were $1.25 on clearance.

Then yesterday at Walmart I saw another "1st Xmas" outfit for $2 for a lil girl. I couldn't help myself. LOL

What I do every payday tho is  buy diapers and wipes. I  got some Desitin and booger suckers too.

xLilBit22
by Meli on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Not sure. I found out but officially wont know for a few weeks but hubby went and bought 2baby blankets winnie the pooh and a pink one
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rushn311
by Cindy on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Lucky! LOL I have nothing. I had  my daughter 10 years ago, I had my son almost 5 1/2 years ago and thought I was done, but his stuff was hand me downs from mmy daughter, so it had to go.

Quoting xtriciax:

i already have everything except clothes because we kept all DD (2 yrs old) nuetral gender stuff

Rushn311
by Cindy on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Awww yay! Hope it goes  great!!

Quoting WishingAway:

Rushn311
by Cindy on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:20 PM

LOL  Is this your first?

Quoting xLilBit22:

Not sure. I found out but officially wont know for a few weeks but hubby went and bought 2baby blankets winnie the pooh and a pink one

WishingAway
by Angela on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Thanks  me too its my first and I am so excited!

Quoting Rushn311:

Awww yay! Hope it goes  great!!

Quoting WishingAway:

xLilBit22
by Meli on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Yeah. So we basically need everything. Hubby keeps saying boy but i guess he was feeling nice today and on his lunch break bought the blankets. I got so excited. Im such a sucker lol. Ob told us girl and that he was sure. Then hubby says i see bolas i see bolas lol it was funny. This appt last week at 16w2d and next one is at 19wk

Quoting Rushn311:

LOL  Is this your first?

Quoting xLilBit22:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xtriciax
by tricia on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:33 PM

yea got rid of all her clothes because i wanted the new baby to have that all knew since everything else is hand-me-downs... but have the crib, walker, swing, bouncers, jumperoo, pack and play (although i might get another one of those since that one has def seen its day) have the stroller. just need a carseat. hubby isnt making fun of me now keeping all that stuff lol

Quoting Rushn311:

Lucky! LOL I have nothing. I had  my daughter 10 years ago, I had my son almost 5 1/2 years ago and thought I was done, but his stuff was hand me downs from mmy daughter, so it had to go.

Quoting xtriciax:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)