Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

((UPDATE MUST READ :)) Cycles Gone Crazi (ADVICE PLZ)

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:23 PM
  • 14 Replies

Ok hello ladies its been awhile since i have been on here just was try to not focus on the ttc baby#2 n let it happen when it happens but my cycles are becoming so non-regular i don't kno what to do i need sum advice,  I have been using fertility friend to keep track of my cycles n this last cycle WHICH ALSO HASENT ENDED YET im on day 53, previous cycle was 44days n the cycle before that was 35 day .. my cycle before this was normally 30 days give or take a week , ... i haven't taken a pg test this month because i dnt want the let down again of thinking since im late that iim pg if im reali not.. like i have done the previous couple cycles... any advice ladies please

Well i tested today and i got a + !!! :) after 9 months ttc we got our baby im so excited gunna make a doc apt next week :) 

baby dust to u all <3

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Marsh-mellow
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:50 PM

??

karamelkat9
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:53 PM

I would take a test. They say that after you take a test your actually more calmer and it helps onset your period (if you arent pregnant).

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Are you temping?? Did you ovulate??? I am no help.. My cycles are always long because I ovulate so late
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Marsh-mellow
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:21 PM

i dk i dk if i ovulated..  i think that maybe my issue, i dont think im ovulate normally.. its hard to tell i have intercourse prolly 6 out of 7 days a week .. if i dont have my period by the end of the week i think imma get a pg test.

his88angel
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Go see your ob
Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:54 PM
I would test just to see... if bfn I'd call the dr
Brooked18
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:06 PM
I had the same prob I was on cd 44 I took a test it was a bfn and two days later ( today) I got af
mdm122789
by Mel on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this

That was me this cycle. CD 52 AF showed up

Marsh-mellow
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:25 PM

i dilike being so late n still being bfn but ill test at the end of the week if no af

alteschulemom
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:54 PM

If you aren't pregnant then you need to call your doc and get your cycles started into a normal pattern.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)