Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I want an October baby !!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:42 PM
  • 8 Replies
My husbands birthday is in October, I wont be tooo whale-ish looking until late summer and... I just want my baby!! This 2ww is dragging on & on!! Anyone else's Valentine gift to themselves to POAS?!! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
red020804
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:38 AM

my period should be here before vday but it would be a great gift to my husband to tell him I'm pregnant.  as for an October baby I'm on the fence about it.  If it means I'm pregnant now then I'll take it.  I'd be due October 20th which is just a weird sad coincidence.  Thats the day I lost my son at 16 wks this past October.

tandie1977
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:02 AM

hope you get one..

NCJen84
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:02 AM

I need to POAS but I am a little to scared too.

aeroslove
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:36 AM

im going to test too this month and hope its a bfp. I want a October baby too. On Samhain!

beckyaj110
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:49 AM
I'm gonna try to hold out to test until valentines day if AF hasn't shown yet but she's due the 12th so I may cave in and test a bit earlier then planned.
Peera
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I really want one too, but it's because I love Halloween & think throwing monster/costume birthday parties until they get old enough to make me stop will be a blast! I'm not waiting for V-Day though,  AF should be coming round this weekend, but I'll be testing tomorrow since it's the last day for over 2 weeks that I'll be with SO.

karamelkat9
by Chrissy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:24 AM
I am an October baby an so is my BFF of 11 years. My dad is also an October baby :) It is an AWESOME month.
louthamanboys
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:32 AM
yes mines is if af doesn't come first :) goodluck and baby sat to us all

Quoting momma.ag:

My husbands birthday is in October, I wont be tooo whale-ish looking until late summer and... I just want my baby!! This 2ww is dragging on & on!! Anyone else's Valentine gift to themselves to POAS?!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)