Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

cr@p on a cracker....

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:58 AM
  • 23 Replies
Took a test and got another bfn... so nauseous I can barely function and its been getting more and more over the last week. Ugh... guessing af is going to try to kill me off this time :-( .
Watch for breaking news... woman dies after af attacks her in her own home. Af fled the scene on her broom. Af is now first on the wanted list.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Aww I'm sorry. Maybe you od later than you think. Oh and btw I love your post you really made me laugh out loud praying that evil witch stays away ;)
eesmommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:06 AM
My chart gave me cross hairs at cd9... we dtd the day before... I got a cold, sinus infect and ear infection that Saturday.... I think my body has gone totally bonkers. Lol ugh... I have no clue at this point.... my temp went up yesterday and up again today, weird pinchy cramps... a bit sensitive to smells. I don't know.... all I know is I AM gonna get a chocolate bar today while my friend and I are shopping and I am going to find a quiet corner and I am going to enjoy and savor every last bite. :-) even if I do puke it up later hahahahaha.

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Aww I'm sorry. Maybe you od later than you think. Oh and btw I love your post you really made me laugh out loud praying that evil witch stays away ;)

Eshadowgirl
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Shoot...I thought you were asking what we like on crackers.

I had crackers and cheese last night. Honey wheat Ritze, Medium cheddar cheese and Bread n Butter pickle chips...YUMMMM(No im not pregnant)..LOL

Sorry bout BFN....I hope ya get BFP soon hon..Hugs!

eesmommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:10 AM
I love goat cheese with honey on Ritz.... its yumtastic!

Quoting Eshadowgirl:

Shoot...I thought you were asking what we like on crackers.

I had crackers and cheese last night. Honey wheat Ritze, Medium cheddar cheese and Bread n Butter pickle chips...YUMMMM(No im not pregnant)..LOL

Sorry bout BFN....I hope ya get BFP soon hon..Hugs!

cmorris0217
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:11 AM

lol thanks for the laugh this morning!  AF was 14 days late for me, and im still so incredibly nauseous and i dont kow why

eesmommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I am supposed to be leaving in 40 minutes to go shopping with a friend... I managed to pack lunch for all of us and take a shower and eat a slice of toast... I am currently bent over the bed praying that focussing oncafemom will help the waves of nausea ..... so far... its not helping lol. God j hope I don't vomit all over her dash board rolol.

Quoting cmorris0217:

lol thanks for the laugh this morning!  AF was 14 days late for me, and im still so incredibly nauseous and i dont kow why

louthamanboys
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:15 AM
omg the same with me been nauseous for like a week its getting worse by the day but steady getting bfn ugh!!! and af is due next ugh! so baby dust to us both hope we get our bfp
soon :)

Quoting eesmommy:

Took a test and got another bfn... so nauseous I can barely function and its been getting more and more over the last week. Ugh... guessing af is going to try to kill me off this time :-( .

Watch for breaking news... woman dies after af attacks her in her own home. Af fled the scene on her broom. Af is now first on the wanted list.

cmorris0217
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Lol!!!  I have to drive everywhere now!!  I live in NYC and the subways are totally out of the question, i feel like a chauffer to SO!!  But driving def helps

Quoting eesmommy:

I am supposed to be leaving in 40 minutes to go shopping with a friend... I managed to pack lunch for all of us and take a shower and eat a slice of toast... I am currently bent over the bed praying that focussing oncafemom will help the waves of nausea ..... so far... its not helping lol. God j hope I don't vomit all over her dash board rolol.

Quoting cmorris0217:

xtriciax
by tricia on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:17 AM

lol i love your post... sorry about bfn and i hope you get a bfp if af is on the way i hope she isnt as mean as your predicting lol

destiny2nv
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Lol so if af is in custody? ?? . .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)