Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OPK question?

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:17 AM
  • 4 Replies

So I just got my OPKs from amazon.com yesterday and I have a few questions?

1) What day should I start using them (I am currently on CD7)

2) Since two get used a day when should I enter them on FF, after the second one?

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
wantthatbaby46
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

how long is your af? if you have a 26-ish day cycle like me, you can start on day 8. If you have a normal cycle 28-30 day cycle, you can start on day 10. If you have a longer cycle, 12 or later.  It all depends on your cycle length, really.  I would enter the "most fertile" looking one as that is what you're supposed to do with the cervical mucus.But that is just me.  I hope other girls can give you their opinions as well. Good luck! 

4ever_a_memory
by casey on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:31 AM
This is exactly what I was going to say.

Quoting wantthatbaby46:

how long is your af? if you have a 26-ish day cycle like me, you can start on day 8. If you have a normal cycle 28-30 day cycle, you can start on day 10. If you have a longer cycle, 12 or later.  It all depends on your cycle length, really.  I would enter the "most fertile" looking one as that is what you're supposed to do with the cervical mucus.But that is just me.  I hope other girls can give you their opinions as well. Good luck! 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsLuciano02
by Erin on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:23 PM

AF was only 4 days this cycle and they run about 30-32 days...I Oed on cd18 last cycle so I was just going to start them tomorrow morning and thanks 

Quoting wantthatbaby46:

MrsLuciano02
by Erin on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured