Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

i am super confused if anyone can help

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:46 PM
  • 15 Replies

It's been serveal months since I was tryin to get pregnant. my ex and i broke up so af and i became best friends. i just got into a relationship but i dont want to try to get pregnant. here is kinda why and a back story. When I was 18 i had colon cancer and survive. well wen my ex and i broke up my family and i found out that my mom has colon cancer and the same kind i had but she has to have chemo cos she got tumor on her liver but  she is doing good. so dealing wit her and watching her and takin care of her and working im not tryin to get pregnant. but if i am then i would be excited. ok here goes the question i never payed attetion to it before but then again i didnt notice it before either or that i know of. Wen you get pregnant do u have clear mucus or clear stuff but it not be not just only wen u wipe? and another question came to mind does that happen wen even if ur not pregnant? is there any clear discharger at all wen u are pregnant or not?

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Cm can change in pregnancy but you can't use it as a pregnancy test kwim.

You can have clear cm at any point in your cycle and it can be nornal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby4me86
by Roslyn on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:53 PM

ok so is it normal to have it and u can have it wen you are pregnant. I gotta  test but I didnt know if cm was something only happens wen you are not pregnant 

Quoting mama2gg:

You can have clear cm at any  point in your cycle and it can be nornal

ttc1rainbow
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:54 PM

What the previous post said. If you think there's a chance right now your PG, then just test. :) Good luck

4ever_a_memory
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Yes you have cm both when pregnant and not. If the discharge you are mentioning looks like egg whites definitely use protection when have sex or abstain if trying to not get pregnant.

Quoting baby4me86:

ok so is it normal to have it and u can have it wen you are pregnant. I gotta  test but I didnt know if cm was something only happens wen you are not pregnant 

Quoting mama2gg:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:57 PM

yea it can happen when you are not preg. 

mama2gg
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Cm is NOT a sign of pregnancy you can and SHOULD have it every month

Quoting baby4me86:

Quoting mama2gg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby4me86
by Roslyn on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I am gonna test my sister keeps asking me to but i am scared to cos i had a test tell me im pregnant but to start the next day and wen i was 19 i had a mc i just dont want to get my hopes up

Quoting ttc1rainbow:

What the previous post said. If you think there's a chance right now your PG, then just test. :) Good luck

baby4me86
by Roslyn on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Ok thank you guys cos i never payed attetion nor notice that cm happens both times i just really notice now and i was curious. wish me luck gonna get a test today but wen should i test? I O on jan 31 and had sex on that day couple hours later ?????

DaconosMommy
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:03 PM

If you o'd on the 31st than it might be too early to tell if your pregnant. At least I think thats what I've been reading bc your only 6 dpo but if you decide to test than do it w/ fmu tomorrow morning.

Quoting baby4me86:

Ok thank you guys cos i never payed attetion nor notice that cm happens both times i just really notice now and i was curious. wish me luck gonna get a test today but wen should i test? I O on jan 31 and had sex on that day couple hours later ?????

baby4me86
by Roslyn on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Thanks i took the test and it showed invald and i waited for 5mins and nothing popped up so i am gonna test over the weekend cos my period hates me and likes to come when she wants to lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)