Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Infertility.....have you noticed? ot kinda

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:19 AM
  • 17 Replies

Have you noticed that most things can lead to or cause infertility? I was just reading and article about how fluoride can lead to infertility....ummm lol If thats the case I am switching to kids fluoride free toothe paste

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Lord yes they will link anything to it to try and make a dollar scare tactics have always worked in advertising lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtriciax
by tricia on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:29 AM
2 moms liked this

i agree with this... seems like everything is bad nowadays

Quoting mama2gg:

Lord yes they will link anything to it to try and make a dollar scare tactics have always worked in advertising lol

charm2mama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
This is so true...Everything makes u infertile... and on the flip side so many things purportedly improves fertility. It can easily drive a ttc-er crazy trying to figure it all out
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Most definately. lol

My sister in law has gone to GREEN cleaning only..viniger and baking soda for everything. lol Because she believes that the chemicles from disinfecting products cause their familes illnesses...she is a hoot I tell ya

Quoting charm2mama:

This is so true...Everything makes u infertile... and on the flip side so many things purportedly improves fertility. It can easily drive a ttc-er crazy trying to figure it all out

nicole2884
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Kinda like autism they link everything
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:55 PM
I agree.

Quoting charm2mama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I also agree with both posts.

Quoting xtriciax:

i agree with this... seems like everything is bad nowadays

Quoting mama2gg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SaGe_Ed
by Georgia on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:07 PM

With all the things that supposedly cause infertility these days it's a wonder anyone ever gets pregnant at all!

bookworm97
by Kelly on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

It seems everything causes infertility....and autism....and cancer....

Godstime1
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I listen to this gentalmen on youtube and he has gotten the information of our FDA on our immunizations have mercury. I am not trying to start anything but I have gotten on to the website that has all the informationg of mercury in our immunizations and its scary what they all put. I can't remember the site right now but when I get it I'll post it. but I do have to agree that there are somethings that do cause it. simple it in a nut shell is that it is genetics. sorry not all are either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured